The Avengers SteelBook Collection - What do you Have?

No worries :)

well I see it as a Marvel movie as when the movie starts the Marvel intro is right there, so it might not me the old school Marvel Characters, but still see it as a MArvel release, wasn't Watchmen also MArvel ?

The Marvel intro isn't in Kick-Ass, so it's not a Marvel movie...
And Watchmen is a DC property. Not Marvel.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Actarus
my collection
m
11.JPG

Reactions: mr blue
The Marvel intro isn't in Kick-Ass, so it's not a Marvel movie...
And Watchmen is a DC property. Not Marvel.

I remember it being in Kick ass I am sure, Marvel is even on IMDB as the 1st production Company for that film

Ahhhh oki Watchmen is DC that could be right been so long I watched this...

Edit: yes on IMDv says ''Marv Films'' clicked on it and it's not MArvel, I guess I assumed they just abreviated. oki so not a Marvel and not an Avenger so off topic, waaayyy oooffff so sorry ! But learned something new :)

fantastic four on IMDB states not Marvel but Marv Film same as Kick-Ass which just learned is Not MArvel and the thread is Avengers Movies, not MArvel movies...

Glad I'm not the only one got off topic :hilarious:

lol me too seems I'm confused, anyways great movies :p

I have:

Thor 1 Kimchi

Kimchi never Released the First Thor, they just sold it's Regular release as other stores did

Last edited:
My collection(its an older picture) The Avengers DE steelbook I sold and missing on this picture are Hulk 2003 steelbook Uk and Captain America the winter soldier zavvi steelbook

Attachments

• sphptz.jpg
    sphptz.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 125
I'm still kicking myself for selling my Future Shop Iron Man. I bought it day one, took it home and watched a few minutes (start of busy times in my life). Watched the whole thing a couple years later, then found out how much it was worth. I was like it's just a steel... And the real kicker is that the money I made went to a new wardrobe for my wife for a new job of hers.

Right now I've got the new Blufans all on order, I have the BB/FS Avengers steel, Cap 2 FS steel, and both Hulks from the comic book line. Also had UK IM3 and FS Thor 2 but sold both of those.

I only collect UK steels so here's how my marvel collection is shaping up:

Marvel:-
Thor (Zavvi)
Captain America (HMV)
Captain America (Zavvi)
Avengers
Iron Man 3 (Zavvi)
Thor 2 (Zavvi)
Captain America 2 (Zavvi)

Sony:-
The Punisher (Zavvi)
Amazing Spider-man (HMV)
Amazing Spider-man 2 (HMV)

Fox:-
Daredevil
X-men
X-men 2
X-men Origins: Wolverine
The Wolverine (HMV)

I'm still missing quite a few important ones but eventually I will have them all :naughty:

Last edited:
To everyone else here:
You are aware that the 2003 "Hulk" film IS NOT apart of the Marvel/Avengers Cinematic Universe, right?

Nor are any other movie that is not listed in my earlier reply to this thread, stating which steelbooks I have and will eventually get.

Sorry, just trying to keep this thread on topic. :p
I take the Marvel Cinematic Universe VERY seriously, haha!

I have all the phase 2 films so far in 3D, and Guardians of the Galaxy on pre order. I want to go back and get all the Phase 1 films as well, though the only one I have so far is the US version of The Incredible Hulk, and I'm not sure if that really counts as a steel book (plain inside, full description listed on back)?

it seems that people didn't read the title of the thread right, and it became what marvel release do you have instead of the real title of the thread