DigiPack The Babadook (JB HI-FI Exclusive) (Blu-ray Digipack w/ Slipcover) [Australia]

Mar 16, 2013
Tasmania
image.jpg

Price: $28.98
Release Date: 30th of October 2014
Purchase Link: https://www.jbhifi.com.au/movies-tv...n-sale/australian-cinema/babadook-the/630895/

This is the horror movie of the year for me. Saw the UK premier at fright fest. It's such a accomplishment for the directors first movie! Story has deeper meaning acting is great. Cinematography is awesome. Tempted to buy this edition in case UK or US have no special packing.

Reactions: rover and lolwut
This is the horror movie of the year for me. Saw the UK premier at fright fest. It's such a accomplishment for the directors first movie! Story has deeper meaning acting is great. Cinematography is awesome. Tempted to buy this edition in case UK or US have no special packing.
That's great to hear. I didn't get a chance to see it in cinemas but the trailer had me hooked.
Can't wait to get this.

Rover

Reactions: nekromantik
Picked up mine today (have been away). Havent opened it up yet, but I wasnt expecting this slimpack version....hmmm!
Might have time to open up tomorrow and take pics.

@digitalbabe Found some time to take some pics! :)

Ok, sent in a thin bubble jiffy bag...but no damage.

full

The slim digipack is housed with a slipcover, so you will have to push up or down the digipack from the slipcover. I hope you have it sorted by now @agentconfucius

full

Rest of the pics here....and btw there are english subs on the feature film, so the back is incorrect.

full

full

full

full

Comparison with a normal amaray (also a great film btw!)

full

It's sadly 1080i. Asked babadook on facebook and they not sure if any release will be 1080p.

Hmm...guess we will see how good job my Oppo does de-interlacing the video. I just checked 30 sec for subtitles and noticed the A/V bit rate in the high 20s and that´s pretty good.