Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Belko Experiment

Genre: Action, Horror, Thriller

Director: Greg McLean

Cast: John Gallagher Jr., Tony Goldwyn, Adria Arjona, John C. McGinley, Melonie Diaz, Josh Brener, Michael Rooker, Owain Yeoman, Sean Gunn, Brent Sexton, David Dastmalchian, David Del Rio, Rusty Schwimmer, Gail Bean, James Earl, Abraham Benrubi, Valentine Miele, Stephen Blackehart, Benjamin Byron Davis, Silvia de Dios, Cindy Better, Andrés Suárez, Joe Fria, Mikaela Hoover, Maia Landaburu, Santiago Bejarano, Maruia Shelton, Luna Baxter, Juan Manuel Lenis, Kristina Lilley, Monica Giraldo, Maria Juliana Caicedo, Juan Ortega, Manuel Torres, Yeison Alvarez, Guillermo Galindo, Silvia Varon, Gregg Henry, Julio Nava, Ricardo Hoyos, Anton Tarazov, Isnardo Saenz, Lorena Tobar, Alvaro Garcia, Alietta Montero, Ximena Rodriguez, Juan Villegas, Gamal Dillard, Carlos Enrique Gómez

Release: 2017-03-17

Runtime: 88

Plot: In a twisted social experiment, a group of 80 Americans are locked in their high-rise corporate office in Bogata, Colombia and ordered by an unknown voice coming from the company's intercom system to participate in a deadly game of kill or be killed.

[/PLOT][/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
LargePosters
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Now this sounds and looks interesting. Random cast. Good to see brother gunn in other films Plus I wana see Gallagher in more films since 10cl

Is James producing this or is he getting involved because his bro is in it?
James Gunn wrote the script. He has been sharing news and updates about it for about a year now on social media. Which, by the way, I highly recommend following him on Instagram and Facebook, if you are into that sort of thing or are not already. If you comment on something on facebook, he sometimes responds and converses with fans.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Flloydo
James Gunn wrote the script. He has been sharing news and updates about it for about a year now on social media. Which, by the way, I highly recommend following him on Instagram and Facebook, if you are into that sort of thing or are not already. If you comment on something on facebook, he sometimes responds and converses with fans.

Ah ok good to know cheers

I'm only on Twitter though, can't stand facebook and I haven't had instragram since my last job but I'll have a look

Ah ok good to know cheers

I'm only on Twitter though, can't stand facebook and I haven't had instragram since my last job but I'll have a look
Last job? You mean you no longer work there?? Maybe you mentioned it to me in one of your messages that I STILL need to reply to! Sorry to hear dude. (n)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Last job? You mean you no longer work there?? Maybe you mentioned it to me in one of your messages that I STILL need to reply to! Sorry to hear dude. (n)

Yea unfortunately :(

I think I did tell you, not sure though

And my art will no longer be posted lol shame because I was getting good at it - I had one last Star Wars one to post. It was my fav but it wasn't finished in time

He employed an external company to do the pics because they are also a speciality company in marketing which makes sense and also design.

But I don't like the new material anyway, it's got weird CGI in and fake backgrounds which he was against to start with but hey ho

Think they are doing vids now too like stop motion

You can stop following them now lol - joke

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Yea unfortunately :(

I think I did tell you, not sure though

And my art will no longer be posted lol shame because I was getting good at it - I had one last Star Wars one to post. It was my fav but it wasn't finished in time

He employed an external company to do the pics because they are also a speciality company in marketing which makes sense and also design.

But I don't like the new material anyway, it's got weird CGI in and fake backgrounds which he was against to start with but hey ho

Think they are doing vids now too like stop motion

You can stop following them now lol - joke
Bummer. :(

I had wondered why there was a sudden change with the content. The stop motion stuff is pretty cool, but I preferred the photos you did... they took up less time to look at and said everything they needed to in a single photo. And yeah, their new pictures with the fake backgrounds look pretty bad... one of the reasons I liked yours so much was because they didn't look Photoshopped (even though you told me that they were to some extent), whereas the new ones clearly are and it looks tacky IMO. They're not even getting half the amount of likes yours used to, so that should tell them something.

Oh well, their loss mate! ;)

• Thanks
Bummer. :(

I had wondered why there was a sudden change with the content. The stop motion stuff is pretty cool, but I preferred the photos you did... they took up less time to look at and said everything they needed to in a single photo. And yeah, their new pictures with the fake backgrounds look pretty bad... one of the reasons I liked yours so much was because they didn't look Photoshopped (even though they were to some extent), whereas the new ones clearly are and it looks tacky IMO. They're not even getting half the amount of likes yours used to, so that should tell them something.

Oh well, their loss mate! ;)

Thanks mate, that's nice of you to say and makes me feel good (as harsh as that sounds towards my mate and the company)

I'll put the reply in a......

I see the first stop motion because I was still there whilst they were working on it and it was ok. Impressive for just a couple of guys but I still wasn't happy with it.

At first they were coming to me for ideas and feedback and when i see the final vid (first vid) I kinda criticised on what they could do better. I was going to go for a job with them but they got funny with me for giving them feedback which I thought was utter stupidity. I wasn't harsh but they took it to heart lol so I couldn't be bothered after that

The whole point of the photos and the background was to make it look a little more realistic and we was against any graphics in the background so when I see the green swirls and things like that I was just like ...... Righto!

Very tacky indeed, not every one of mine was perfect but I was proud. There's only so much you can do with them anyway

I did hear that from a few old work mates and that the whole new idea was stupid and not getting many likes/ comments or followers but I thought they were sayin that to me to make me feel good. I haven't actually checked the page since I left 2 months ago

I thought they would of had more followers though because of them being marketing maestros and this external company cost more than he was paying me lol oh well

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Thanks mate, that's nice of you to say and makes me feel good (as harsh as that sounds towards my mate and the company)

I'll put the reply in a......

I see the first stop motion because I was still there whilst they were working on it and it was ok. Impressive for just a couple of guys but I still wasn't happy with it.

At first they were coming to me for ideas and feedback and when i see the final vid (first vid) I kinda criticised on what they could do better. I was going to go for a job with them but they got funny with me for giving them feedback which I thought was utter stupidity. I wasn't harsh but they took it to heart lol so I couldn't be bothered after that

The whole point of the photos and the background was to make it look a little more realistic and we was against any graphics in the background so when I see the green swirls and things like that I was just like ...... Righto!

Very tacky indeed, not every one of mine was perfect but I was proud. There's only so much you can do with them anyway

I did hear that from a few old work mates and that the whole new idea was stupid and not getting many likes/ comments or followers but I thought they were sayin that to me to make me feel good. I haven't actually checked the page since I left 2 months ago

I thought they would of had more followers though because of them being marketing maestros and this external company cost more than he was paying me lol oh well

Same...

The only harsh thing about that is the fact that they came to you for feedback and then took it to heart... what did they expect?! Would they rather you lied? The only way you improve with stuff like that is through feedback/constructive criticism, so I don't blame you for wanting out.

Your photos were straight to the point... simple but very effective! Whereas their trying too hard with the new stuff by attempting to make it all flashy, which it isn't IMO.

It just goes to show that money can't buy everything and the "professionals" don't always know what they're doing. I've now unfollowed them by the way. :p

• Thanks
Same...

The only harsh thing about that is the fact that they came to you for feedback and then took it to heart... what did they expect?! Would they rather you lied? The only way you improve with stuff like that is through feedback/constructive criticism, so I don't blame you for wanting out.

Your photos were straight to the point... simple but very effective! Whereas their trying too hard with the new stuff by attempting to make it all flashy, which it isn't IMO.

It just goes to show that money can't buy everything and the "professionals" don't always know what they're doing. I've now unfollowed them by the way. :p

Anyone reading these must be thinking what the **** are they on about lol

It was odd, and the guys that are running it now are nice lads but they defo wasn't happy with my constructive criticism.

I need to check the new stuff out, like I said I only see one vid (the other annoying thing is although they were unhappy with my comments they still changed certain things - the first version had squeaky sooty and sweep style talking where it wasn't actual words and just noises. It was really annoying but apparently they were going to record actual voices - which I said they should) and I only see 2 or 3 pics but they made me cringe so I'll check some of the other stuff out. Me and my mate haven't actually spoke about it so im not sure what his views are on the new material and how he feels. I have a copy of everything I done anyway like a portfolio

The only bit of graphics we started to add was like extra glow to lightsabers and a beam coming from cyclops eye for example, suttle stuff and not on every pic. Think R2 had some lights we added to make it a little cooler, there's a lot of comp on Insta with some people who do amazing pics with toys and figures but as for lego there wasn't much i could find that i thought was much better, most made it look extremely tacky. But as I said your extremely limited with lego .
Annoyingly i started buying more figures and also was going to branch out to make bigger set pieces and more vehicles like the photos I sent you before. Especially with the Star Wars stuff like speeders etc

I was also starting to do more fight scenes from marvel films and famous scenes like when Thor first meets cap and other bits like that plus civil war gave me loads of ideas.
I have one that's unfinished like the civil war poster with superheroes each side running toward each other about to fight but it was too complicated.
I've got a thing for antman and wanted to do so much with him and we nearly bought the airport fight scene lego set with giant antman.
Also had ideas to start taking it outside, for instance using magneto to move actual rocks in gardens. Was going to paint the rocks silver to look like metal etc but with grass around him so it looked very real
and our office was right the middle of a town centre and from our fire escape you could see the whole high street so I was going to do spidey swinging through and the high street would of been a bit of a blur of you get what I mean. I had big dreams lol oh well

Haha have you, fair dos.
Would of loved to of shown more people on here but I wasn't sure about it unless they randomly found it. But I'm glad I didn't because it didn't last long lol

I suppose we better stop talking about it in this thread

• Thanks
@tridon Is it wrong that I still haven't seen Slither? I've really wanted to (almost more so for Nathan Fillion) but i never have.
Is there even a proper Blu-ray release of it?

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Anyone reading these must be thinking what the **** are they on about lol

It was odd, and the guys that are running it now are nice lads but they defo wasn't happy with my constructive criticism.

I need to check the new stuff out, like I said I only see one vid (the other annoying thing is although they were unhappy with my comments they still changed certain things - the first version had squeaky sooty and sweep style talking where it wasn't actual words and just noises. It was really annoying but apparently they were going to record actual voices - which I said they should) and I only see 2 or 3 pics but they made me cringe so I'll check some of the other stuff out. Me and my mate haven't actually spoke about it so im not sure what his views are on the new material and how he feels. I have a copy of everything I done anyway like a portfolio

The only bit of graphics we started to add was like extra glow to lightsabers and a beam coming from cyclops eye for example, suttle stuff and not on every pic. Think R2 had some lights we added to make it a little cooler, there's a lot of comp on Insta with some people who do amazing pics with toys and figures but as for lego there wasn't much i could find that i thought was much better, most made it look extremely tacky. But as I said your extremely limited with lego .
Annoyingly i started buying more figures and also was going to branch out to make bigger set pieces and more vehicles like the photos I sent you before. Especially with the Star Wars stuff like speeders etc

I was also starting to do more fight scenes from marvel films and famous scenes like when Thor first meets cap and other bits like that plus civil war gave me loads of ideas.
I have one that's unfinished like the civil war poster with superheroes each side running toward each other about to fight but it was too complicated.
I've got a thing for antman and wanted to do so much with him and we nearly bought the airport fight scene lego set with giant antman.
Also had ideas to start taking it outside, for instance using magneto to move actual rocks in gardens. Was going to paint the rocks silver to look like metal etc but with grass around him so it looked very real
and our office was right the middle of a town centre and from our fire escape you could see the whole high street so I was going to do spidey swinging through and the high street would of been a bit of a blur of you get what I mean. I had big dreams lol oh well

Haha have you, fair dos.
Would of loved to of shown more people on here but I wasn't sure about it unless they randomly found it. But I'm glad I didn't because it didn't last long lol

I suppose we better stop talking about it in this thread

That's probably the case with a lot of our posts mate. :p

Oh God, that sounds awful! I haven't actually sat and watched an entire clip of their stop motion stuff... I got a few seconds in to one and thought "ok, that's enough of that" lol. Definitely a bad move by your boss IMO... he had a good thing going with you handling it all, because you were better and cheaper. Like I said before... his loss!

See, those kind of minor/subtle edits actually sound cool. And your other ideas for set pieces sound awesome! You obviously put a lot of thought and effort in to it all, whereas the new stuff looks like they literally spent a minute snapping the photo and wacking a tacky background to it. The angles you used for you photos made them look awesome too... like how the bricks appeared to be coming towards the screen.

Anyway... it's cool that you've kept a portfolio, and if you enjoy doing it mate, then maybe you should continue with it. Make your own Instagram and upload them on there... who knows, it could get you another job! ;)

But, yeah... suppose we better move this on before "the law" comes along. :giggle:

• Thanks
Looks amazing!! I'm such a fan of James Gunn's writing, whether he's directing the project or not (I first fell in love with his work after seeing the Dawn of the Dead remake). I like Greg McLean as a director, too. Not a huge Wolf Creek fan, but his Rogue is an immensely great film.
I had no idea that Gunn was a writer for Dawn of the Dead! I suppose that explains why it's one of the better remakes though.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Flloydo

Wow, f*cking crazy

this looks like a bit of me. It's like battle royale meets the new dredd (locked down building)

Can't wait

Looks amazing!! I'm such a fan of James Gunn's writing, whether he's directing the project or not (I first fell in love with his work after seeing the Dawn of the Dead remake). I like Greg McLean as a director, too. Not a huge Wolf Creek fan, but his Rogue is an immensely great film.

Like noodles I also did not know gun wrote DotD

That's probably the case with a lot of our posts mate. :p

Oh God, that sounds awful! I haven't actually sat and watched an entire clip of their stop motion stuff... I got a few seconds in to one and thought "ok, that's enough of that" lol. Definitely a bad move by your boss IMO... he had a good thing going with you handling it all, because you were better and cheaper. Like I said before... his loss!

See, those kind of minor/subtle edits actually sound cool. And your other ideas for set pieces sound awesome! You obviously put a lot of thought and effort in to it all, whereas the new stuff looks like they literally spent a minute snapping the photo and wacking a tacky background to it. The angles you used for you photos made them look awesome too... like how the bricks appeared to be coming towards the screen.

Anyway... it's cool that you've kept a portfolio, and if you enjoy doing it mate, then maybe you should continue with it. Make your own Instagram and upload them on there... who knows, it could get you another job! ;)

But, yeah... suppose we better move this on before "the law" comes along. :giggle:

Cheers mate, means a lot

Haha calling me cheaper makes me chuckle.

• Thanks
@tridon Is it wrong that I still haven't seen Slither? I've really wanted to (almost more so for Nathan Fillion) but i never have.
Is there even a proper Blu-ray release of it?

Dude, you need to see Slither. It's so much fun! Like one of those horror/comedy slime/gorefests from the 80s. Fillion and Elizabeth Banks are great together in it, too -- as is Michael Rooker. It was on Blu-ray in Canada, but it's long OOP and goes for $200+ on Amazon now. I'm shocked it hasn't been re-released yet. I own the original Blu-ray, but I'd love to see Scream Factory or Arrow release an ultimate version of the film.

I had no idea that Gunn was a writer for Dawn of the Dead! I suppose that explains why it's one of the better remakes though.

Yeah, he was the writer on DotD and, apparently, he and Snyder always planned to film a remake of Day of the Dead, but then Snyder got busy with 300 and just never went back. Gunn also wrote both of the Scooby-Doo live-action films and Troma's Tromeo & Juliet. He's been around for a while... long before he was directing. You'll also find it funny to know that Gunn was the writer on the Lollipop Chainsaw video game. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw and Noodles
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database