Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Belko Experiment

Genre: Action, Horror, Thriller

Director: Greg McLean

Cast: John Gallagher Jr., Tony Goldwyn, Adria Arjona, John C. McGinley, Melonie Diaz, Josh Brener, Michael Rooker, Owain Yeoman, Sean Gunn, Brent Sexton, David Dastmalchian, David Del Rio, Rusty Schwimmer, Gail Bean, James Earl, Abraham Benrubi, Valentine Miele, Stephen Blackehart, Benjamin Byron Davis, Silvia de Dios, Cindy Better, Andrés Suárez, Joe Fria, Mikaela Hoover, Maia Landaburu, Santiago Bejarano, Maruia Shelton, Luna Baxter, Juan Manuel Lenis, Kristina Lilley, Monica Giraldo, Maria Juliana Caicedo, Juan Ortega, Manuel Torres, Yeison Alvarez, Guillermo Galindo, Silvia Varon, Gregg Henry, Julio Nava, Ricardo Hoyos, Anton Tarazov, Isnardo Saenz, Lorena Tobar, Alvaro Garcia, Alietta Montero, Ximena Rodriguez, Juan Villegas, Gamal Dillard, Carlos Enrique Gómez

Release: 2017-03-17

Runtime: 88

Plot: In a twisted social experiment, a group of 80 Americans are locked in their high-rise corporate office in Bogata, Colombia and ordered by an unknown voice coming from the company's intercom system to participate in a deadly game of kill or be killed.

Yeah, he was the writer on DotD and, apparently, he and Snyder always planned to film a remake of Day of the Dead, but then Snyder got busy with 300 and just never went back. Gunn also wrote both of the Scooby-Doo live-action films and Troma's Tromeo & Juliet. He's been around for a while... long before he was directing. You'll also find it funny to know that Gunn was the writer on the Lollipop Chainsaw video game. :p
Damn, shame that never happened... I'm sure it would've been awesome. I knew about him directing Scooby Doo, but it still shocks me to this day lol. Him writing Lollipop Chainsaw is news too me though... I never did try that game, but it looked pretty crazy!

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Bloody Poster :photo:

belko blood poster.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Has anybody seen this yet?

@tridon @Noodles @bloodsnake007

I thought this was awesome for what it was

Cool idea, great performances and cast, very violent which is what I wanted and Sean Gunn and his mate are hilarious

Like you said in the happy death day thread tridon, blumhouse is on a role. I actually get excited when I see their logo come up at the start of a film now lol

Cool idea, great performances and cast, very violent which is what I wanted and Sean Gunn and his mate are hilarious

Like you said in the happy death day thread tridon, blumhouse is on a role. I actually get excited when I see their logo come up at the start of a film now lol
Not yet, but will do soon! Glad to hear you enjoyed it mate. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo

Yeah, I don't think there's been a single Blumhouse film that's disappointed me in the last year or so. I haven't seen this yet, but I'll definitely get it when it's released. I'm a James Gunn fanatic. :)

• Thanks
Not yet, but will do soon! Glad to hear you enjoyed it mate. :)
Yeah, I don't think there's been a single Blumhouse film that's disappointed me in the last year or so. I haven't seen this yet, but I'll definitely get it when it's released. I'm a James Gunn fanatic. :)

Hope you both enjoy it and look forward to hearing what you both think

Noodles - As I really enjoyed it I can imagine you will hate it lol... That seems to be the case the majority of the time! Haha

Tridon - it's good to see some Gunn regulars in it and like I said Sean is great (IMO), I just wish he was used more

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and tridon

Not yet, I plan on getting the bluray! ;) You had me at 'very violent' :hungry: Thanks for the tag! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Noodles - As I really enjoyed it I can imagine you will hate it lol... That seems to be the case the majority of the time! Haha
Dunno mate, I have a good feeling about this one... it's been on my radar ever since I first heard about it, as the trailers look fantastic! So it may be another case of Cloverfield Land and Don't Breathe, where we actually agree for once. :p

• Thanks