The Big Lebowski (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: September 25, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order will be live August 26 around 6 PM UK time)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Overall Gloss Finish

11508969-1374498074564645.jpg

11508969-4084498074733014.jpg 11508969-1464498074915702.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This would look really dull without gloss, thanks for that whoever is behind this :thumbs:

Would love an embossed title too but as a bit of it hides behind the cloud it might look rubbish.

Anyway great news on gloss and now the colour will truly show

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Lol that eye is creeping me out

Are you actually in the know of times and/or dates?
Is it today or another day? Because I'm not checking every 10 mins lol
Nah, I have no clue mate... was just posting the obligatory "soon" answer to that question :p

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I very prematurely preordered the italian version of Amazin.it a bit ago this was before I seen this forum! haha so when zavvi release their preorder I will probs grab the english and hopefully still be able to cancel my italian version! hope they release the preorder for The Witch on the same day as this! or similar dates and similar release dates!

Just curious but does Zavvi usually have a set window for releases of older movies?
What I mean is, since this is being released on Sep. 25th, do they usually go live about a month in advance?

Or is it completely random?

Just curious but does Zavvi usually have a set window for releases of older movies?
What I mean is, since this is being released on Sep. 25th, do they usually go live about a month in advance?

Or is it completely random?

Completely random IMO

Reactions: Stygian
@zavvi

So with Scott Pilgrim going live available to pre-order from Sunday 20th - Around 6PM BST with the same release date of Sep. 25th, would there be a good chance of this going live around the same time?