The Birds (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #10) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: March 28, 2018
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 899 CZK
Group buy: from carllenc (GB closes March 29)

bb.jpg

25487152_2021324738104063_8086253305007236178_o.jpg
25439884_2021324734770730_6863655231535333740_o.jpg
Birds.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
I know there's probably no way, @carllenc, but might there be a possibility of combining shipping with this one and Vertigo, if someone wanted both? (I don't know yet if this is me, because that Vertigo slip is going to have to be pretty special...)

I know there's probably no way, @carllenc, but might there be a possibility of combining shipping with this one and Vertigo, if someone wanted both? (I don't know yet if this is me, because that Vertigo slip is going to have to be pretty special...)
You can combine upto 4 items with Karel's Group Buys
2 to 4 FACs (or 1x HardBox + 1x FAC)

Some releases have restrictions on combining if they come with bonus items (keychains, dogtags etc.) and when it's a hardbox or maniacs box
If a release has a combining restriction it will be listed in the shipping invoice

You don't pay for shipping until your ready to have your items shipped to you
Shipping to be paid only if this is the Final Item from your package

• Thanks
Reactions: ethnosax
Purchased

Black Barons full slips are usually good

I wanted this steelbook anyway and having it with a full slip and booklet is better for me
That's me, too. I'm a big Hitchcock fan, so I want to get in on this in case it ends up being a series of BB Hitch releases. And I assume the steel itself is going to be better quality than the Zavvi steel. But it would be rather nice to see a little something of the edition before having to commit. I really hope we see at least The Birds slip before having to commit to the BB Vertigo...

That's me, too. I'm a big Hitchcock fan, so I want to get in on this in case it ends up being a series of BB Hitch releases. And I assume the steel itself is going to be better quality than the Zavvi steel. But it would be rather nice to see a little something of the edition before having to commit. I really hope we see at least The Birds slip before having to commit to the BB Vertigo...
Steelbook itself is the same as Zavvi it's a shared print run in europe
Black barons though will be exclusive in terms of the full slip and booklet