The Book of Life 2 - In theaters TBA

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
BookofLife2.jpg

Dallas-based Reel FX Animation Studios and original director Jorge R. Gutierrez will be back for the Book of Life sequel, which will be made in stereoscopic 3D.

“The sequel grew from that and people asking what was gonna happen with the characters, what’s gonna happen to the gods?” Gutierrez said. “The sequel embraces all these things and, in a weird way, is a continuation of the story with everybody you love from the first movie. I am a big fan of romantic movies. I always want to find out what happens afterwards. That’s one question we will ask during the sequel.”

“‘The Book of Life 2’ will be the continuation of an extraordinary story that technically and creatively captures the vision Jorge had of this fabulous world,” said Chuck Peil, Reel FX head of business development. “The original film broke ground in so many ways and we hope that the sequel will have the same impact for the fanbase.”

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I fell in love with this film back when it was released in 2014! :drool: I thought it ended perfectly, but I'm ALL for a sequel! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon