Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, OHIO - U.S.A.
Price: $597.77 (!!!)
PreOrder: HERE

IMG_4277.jpg

product.jpg

box-open.png

The pricing is outright HILARIOUS. (Down from $797.77?!! - there is no ENTIRE series set that costs that!)
I guess Troy Duffy ran out of drugs and booze....and common sense....and money.

• Limited Edition Collector’s Box numbered
  • DVD and USB Flashdrive Digital Download of Season One of The Boondock Saints: Origins
  • Commemorative Production Booklet
  • TBS:O Limited Edition Signature Pennies
  • TBS:O Baseball Hat
  • TBS:O Sticker Set
  • TBS:O Wall Decal
  • TBS:O Temporary Tattoo Sheet
  • TBS:O Bandana
  • TBS:O Buff
  • TBS:O Patches
  • TBS:O Coldweather Beanie
  • TBS:O 9” Lady Justice Polyresin Statuette
  • TBS:O Lady Justice Bottle Opener
  • TBS:O Shot Glass Bar Set
  • TBS:O Flask
  • TBS:O Official and Alternate Image posters (x2)
  • TBS:O Metal Cross Keychain
  • TBS:O Motorcycle Club Kutte Patch Set
  • TBS:O Fun SHapes Ice Cube Tray
  • TBS:O Griffin Irish Whiskey Tumbler Set (of 2)
  • TBS:O Rosary Beads
  • TBS:O 2018 Wall Calendar (13 Month)
  • TBS:O Playing Card Deck
  • TBS:O Brothers 8" Action Statuettes (2 pieces)

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet that if they don't sell these (which seems pretty likely!), they'll suddenly be relisted after the series is released for $59.77!

@GI_SnakeEyes this would be a similar edition to the G.O.T set. :D

Same exact architecture as my GOT I might get it cause its such a nice box... Honestly with the quality, if they made it available for retail back when they sent out the GOT box in 2013 I wouldn't see it selling for any less then 800. If they sell the GOT box now with it's even bigger popularity or when the series is over, they'd easily sell it for over 1000. So with that in mind, 600 just for this box is tempting, and i love boondock saints so it's a maybe for sure.

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
Same exact architecture as my GOT I might get it cause its such a nice box... Honestly with the quality, if they made it available for retail back when they sent out the GOT box in 2013 I wouldn't see it selling for any less then 800. If they sell the GOT box now with it's even bigger popularity or when the series is over, they'd easily sell it for over 1000. So with that in mind, 600 just for this box is tempting, and i love boondock saints so it's a maybe for sure.
Odds are very high that the series will be complete sh*t.
No network, cable channel will buy it.
So they are a trying to sell it direct like it is "special".
Yep - "special" like Jerry's Kids.:wacky:

• Thanks
Odds are very high that the series will be complete sh*t.
No network, cable channel will buy it.
So they are a trying to sell it direct like it is "special".
Yep - "special" like Jerry's Kids.:wacky:

Time will tell i guess.... I just went through all the steps doesn't look like they'll be charging until there actually is anything solid. So don't cost anything to preorder like I said a maybe for me for the box alone.

• Thanks
Time will tell i guess.... I just went through all the steps doesn't look like they'll be charging until there actually is anything solid. So don't cost anything to preorder like I said a maybe for me for the box alone.
It is weird all the way around.
I mean - you could buy TWO box sets of Blufans GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY off ebay for that money!
And there is NO series set (even rare and oop) that costs THAT MUCH - Let alone for a SEASON and not an entire SERIES!!
This is nuts.:wacky:

• Thanks
I mean - you could buy TWO box sets of Blufans GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY off ebay for that money!
And there is NO series set (even rare and oop) that costs THAT MUCH - Let alone for a SEASON and not an entire SERIES!!
A lot of hardcore collectors would be all over this and i bet it sells ok. Each to their own so stop whinging lol :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes

My GOT box that I just got I've seen sell for 1500 to 2500 and that's only the first 2 seasons. So you can't say no set.

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95 and elle82
That set is amazing. This one here looks about the same quality too. You should definitely get it. ;)

Yeah looks exactly like it. So for that reason alone I'm intrigued. Ohhhh another set I've see as high as 700 for a single season was the walking dead season 2. When it first came out and went OOP fast, everyone was holding onto them like gold. So the people who did sell them were getting that easily on ebay. I was even tempted to sell mine for that kind of mark up. Thank god I didn't cause now I have a 1 of a kind version of it.

• Thanks
Yeah looks exactly like it. So for that reason alone I'm intrigued. Ohhhh another set I've see as high as 700 for a single season was the walking dead season 2. When it first came out and went OOP fast, everyone was holding onto them like gold. So the people who did sell them were getting that easily on ebay. I was even tempted to sell mine for that kind of mark up. Thank god I didn't cause now I have a 1 of a kind version of it.
Omg dont u ever sell that walking dead set!!! Lol

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes