The Bourne Identity (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: April 29, 2016
Purchase links: Kimchi - Nova - YesAsia
Price: $28.99 (Kimchi - Nova) - $37.99 (YesAsia)

943797_948825665213448_5058188833922205406_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tono06 and Hooltra
All 3 steelbooks for this trilogy... same artwork. matt damon holding a gun in his right hand and staring into oblivion with a blank look on his face.

How riveting. How exciting and inspiring....... or not. :meh:

seriously... think about this for a second. I'm gonna emphasize it again here.

all 3 front covers show matt damon holding a gun in his right hand and staring into oblivion with a blank look on his face. :bored:

This is one of the best spy franchises in cinema history. I am still waiting for a proper package or set to really capture the Bourne series.

These look really bad to me. All 4.

Photoshop looks awful and can't stand that odd background on them.

And what's with his head and ear on this one?

Not as bad as the renners face though lol

Shh. We don't talk about the 4th. :p

How much you wanna bet the upcoming Jason Bourne's steelbook will be totally unrelated to these arts?

Reactions: Flloydo
Interesting. Hopefully the 3 announced Bourne steelbooks in Sweden are the same as these. I was pretty sure it would be the Reel Heroes editions but it seems like it wont, wich is a pleasant surprise as I had no intention of getting that set. These doesnt look that very exciting, but its better than Reel Heroes.

Interesting. Hopefully the 3 announced Bourne steelbooks in Sweden are the same as these. I was pretty sure it would be the Reel Heroes editions but it seems like it wont, wich is a pleasant surprise as I had no intention of getting that set. These doesnt look that very exciting, but its better than Reel Heroes.

Honestly I prefer the Reel Heroes editions to these. Maybe I'm biased because I own the Reel Heroes set of this trilogy, but at least those are more original and better looking than these oddities. The Target steelbooks are not bad either, I guess this is a good substitute for those who don't own either set. The problem for me is that these are entirely uninspired, which is too bad because it's been 14 years since the first movie came out. There's gotta be something better to put on a cover than this!

Reactions: dLux
All 3 steelbooks for this trilogy... same artwork. matt damon holding a gun in his right hand and staring into oblivion with a blank look on his face.

How riveting. How exciting and inspiring....... or not. :meh:

seriously... think about this for a second. I'm gonna emphasize it again here.

all 3 front covers show matt damon holding a gun in his right hand and staring into oblivion with a blank look on his face. :bored:

This is one of the best spy franchises in cinema history. I am still waiting for a proper package or set to really capture the Bourne series.

when I saw the Alerts I was so excited a new steel series but I agree with Jimmy and Flloydo it looks really blah :confused:

I Love my 4 FutureShop Steels soooo Much for me they are the ones to beat.

Reactions: jimmyv and Flloydo

Bourne looks lobotomized on every cover!
I think these editions are the ones that have been "Sweded" into action comedies!
I can't wait to see the Renner one to see how he gets Frankenstein-ed into a stroke victim with a ten foot long right arm and crazy eyes...:rofl:

Reactions: Flloydo
I think these editions are the ones that have been "Sweded" into action comedies!
I can't wait to see the Renner one to see how he gets Frankenstein-ed into a stroke victim with a ten foot long right arm and crazy eyes...:rofl:
11147848_948825668546781_5676358115764998606_n-jpg.228992
lol you know it.

Reactions: C.C. 95
:hilarious::hilarious: hahahahhaaa omg that arm really is 10 feet long. I didn't even notice. wth!!?? i was just so happy that at least the gun was is his left hand. :rofl:

Reactions: JCC and C.C. 95