The Ultimate Bourne Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Play Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
The Bourne Trilogy Box Set: Universal 100th Anniversary Edition - Play.com Exclusive Steelbook (Blu-ray)
Release Date: August 6th, 2012

Buy Link

Thanks to steelbook86 for the heads-up on new images from Play:
BourneTrilogy-1.jpg

BourneTrilogy-2.jpg

BourneTrilogy-3.jpg

Actual pics:
From pbtour4il:
DSC_1150.jpg

DSC_1151.jpg

DSC_1152.jpg

DSC_1153.jpg

DSC_1154.jpg

DSC_1155.jpg

DSC_1156.jpg

DSC_1157.jpg

DSC_1158.jpg

DSC_1159.jpg

DSC_1160.jpg

DSC_1161.jpg

From Megabee:
ukbourne1.jpg

ukbourne2.jpg

ukbourne3.jpg

ukbourne4.jpg

ukbourne5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think the Alien Anthology was hated... If anything people liked the face hugger wrap around art... what they didn't like was the printed text on the back.

I didn't say what part of the steel they hated and the main reason is that early on the Alien steel was supposed to have a mostly clean back! I reckon that when people get this steel in hand I think that it be will be mostly liked.

I dont think this steel will have any em/debossing. I don't know for sure, just a feeling! I hope I'm wrong though :0)

I really like this steel! This one will probably have 90% haters, until they get it in hand then that will probably drop to 30/40% like the Alien Anthology :0)

I didn't say what part of the steel they hated and the main reason is that early on the Alien steel was supposed to have a mostly clean back! I reckon that when people get this steel in hand I think that it be will be mostly liked.

I dont think this steel will have any em/debossing. I don't know for sure, just a feeling! I hope I'm wrong though :0)

Sorry Wyatt, it's just that your first statement sounded like people hated the Alien steelie when it first went up for pre-order, which wasn't the case. They hate only came after they got it in hand and saw the text on the back... even then that was in the minority.

Sorry Wyatt, it's just that your first statement sounded like people hated the Alien steelie when it first went up for pre-order, which wasn't the case. They hate only came after they got it in hand and saw the text on the back... even then that was in the minority.

No need to apologise mate! No offence taken, we all have a different opinions, that why I love this forum! I think most people are generally happy with the Alien steel, as they will be with the Bourne one. The only thing that may upset people is that it is a horizontal steel, but I still really like it!

No need to apologise mate! No offence taken, we all have a different opinions, that why I love this forum! I think most people are generally happy with the Alien steel, as they will be with the Bourne one. The only thing that may upset people is that it is a horizontal steel, but I still really like it!

Well you know what they say.... "One mans junk is another mans treasure!" lol :hilarious:

I don't mind horizontal steels, I've got a few - but what i can't stand is the mediocre artwork... The whole purpose of having a horizontal steel is to create a canvas for dynamic artwork that you can't do with vertical steels. Hellboy II has been Universals best effort so far.

Last edited:
that is horrible was the designer drunk when doing that

The cover makes it look like it's a horror movie :)

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

I dont mind the horizontal steels but this design does not seem to fit the Bourne series.

Agreed! The black and white colors don't match this high octane action series

Decided I'm going to skip this one and just keep hold of my amaray releases at the moment.

Plus with the new flick coming out soon there's bound to be another box set released in the future containing the 4 movies :)