Release November 13th 2015
Price 25,99€

Link http://bmv-medien.de

Cover A
Cover B

dracula-und-seine-bräute-limited-edition-mediabook-blu-ray-bild-news-4.jpg

dracula-und-seine-bräute-limited-edition-mediabook-blu-ray-bild-news-3.jpg

Which one you go for @Manqu Qhapaq ?
Hard time to choose. Im leaning toward A...

On another note, I will not order direct at Anolis anymore. Last Mediabook I received was pretty poor packaged. And they didn't respond to my e-mail on this case. I will go with BMV since their packaging is top notch.

Which one you go for @Manqu Qhapaq ?
Hard time to choose. Im leaning toward A...

On another note, I will not order direct at Anolis anymore. Last Mediabook I received was pretty poor packaged. And they didn't respond to my e-mail on this case. I will go with BMV since their packaging is top notch.

I will take cover A as well :thumbs: Sorry to hear about Anolis I didn´t know about that. (n)
I always order from DTM or BLU-Ray DVD FILM Shop also Pretz Media. they take more care on it so far
I expect my first delivery from BMV next month, I´ll see:)

Reactions: dan8885
I will take cover A as well :thumbs: Sorry to hear about Anolis I didn´t know about that. (n)
I always order from DTM or BLU-Ray DVD FILM Shop also Pretz Media. they take more care on it so far
I expect my first delivery from BMV next month, I´ll see:)

I've ordered all direct from Anolis except the ones I missed out and picked up later.
Last time they wrapped it in 1 layer of newspaper and in a way to big parcel so the mediabook was go around in it. Pretty disappointing. And after I've told them I didn't received an answer so I'll stop with them.

Reactions: Manqu
I've ordered all direct from Anolis except the ones I missed out and picked up later.
Last time they wrapped it in 1 layer of newspaper and in a way to big parcel so the mediabook was go around in it. Pretty disappointing. And after I've told them I didn't received an answer so I'll stop with them.

What kind of packaging and service is that? Newspaper?? And no reply? Luckily there are plenty dealer where you can choose.
They have nevertheless great releases and they do a really great job with the Hammer Collection. Thats the only reason I go for it. But unfortunately I´m still looking for Das Grüne Blut Der Dämonen , which was released 2014 and now the scalpers sell it for a ton on eBay or Ama, very annoying :(

´

What kind of packaging and service is that? Newspaper?? And no reply? Luckily there are plenty dealer where you can choose.
They have nevertheless great releases and they do a really great job with the Hammer Collection. Thats the only reason I go for it. But unfortunately I´m still looking for Das Grüne Blut Der Dämonen , which was released 2014 and now the scalpers sell it for a ton on eBay or Ama, very annoying :(

´

Yes buddy, I was shocked too! 1 single layer of Newspaper and nothing else.
These line of Mediabooks is probably the best of all. It can't get any better!
You saw last month, I was lucky at the "Filmbörse Köln". Picked up "Das Grüne Blut der Dämonen" and "Draculas Hexenjagd" together for 100 EUR. Very expensive but I will probably never pick them up cheaper. It bothered me so much for a long to missing both of these in my collection. It was worth it.

Yes buddy, I was shocked too! 1 single layer of Newspaper and nothing else.
These line of Mediabooks is probably the best of all. It can't get any better!
You saw last month, I was lucky at the "Filmbörse Köln". Picked up "Das Grüne Blut der Dämonen" and "Draculas Hexenjagd" together for 100 EUR. Very expensive but I will probably never pick them up cheaper. It bothered me so much for a long to missing both of these in my collection. It was worth it.

I guess The Filmbörse near you is much better than mine here in Stuttgart , I was a couple of times there and I came out with nothing. Some poor booths with repacks and no imports stuff, a real shame!
Yeah you got a real good deal with 100€ .Now I have to pay the same amount for only one item:facepalm:

I guess The Filmbörse near you is much better than mine here in Stuttgart , I was a couple of times there and I came out with nothing. Some poor booths with repacks and no imports stuff, a real shame!
Yeah you got a real good deal with 100€ .Now I have to pay the same amount for only one item:facepalm:

It was my first time there and there was plenty booths with really great prices. Only the Steelbook prices was a joke. There was 3-4 booths with Steelbooks, mostly zavvi, and they was selling them like Blufans. But for Mediabooks it was a paradise. The next one is on December 6 I think. I will probably go so if you havent picked this one up I can look out for you. Maybe Ill find another good deal for it. But I must admit, last time my copy was the only one there.

I've started getting all of my German blu-rays, that is the more exclusive ones from this German site. I started using them 4 months ago and they are superb. Great service and packaging. You don't even have to be a member of their site if you use paypal. Recommended. And the prices tend to be slightly cheaper than amazon. Obviously for most stuff I still use amazon.de but as I said for those exclusive media books which are super I use this site.

https://estore-sslserver.eu/megasto...14130780f2.sf/seca789abd31c/?ObjectID=5597479

I've picked up all the Anolis Hammer digibooks to date and just ordered Brides from the above site.

The Quatermass and the Pit one has a full stereo soundtrack which is probably why it's expensive to get. All the extras are 100% English friendly and unlike France no burned in subtitles and it's obvious Anolis appreciate the English speaking fanbase as there are more exclusive English only extras coming up on future releases

Reactions: Manqu and dan8885
It was my first time there and there was plenty booths with really great prices. Only the Steelbook prices was a joke. There was 3-4 booths with Steelbooks, mostly zavvi, and they was selling them like Blufans. But for Mediabooks it was a paradise. The next one is on December 6 I think. I will probably go so if you havent picked this one up I can look out for you. Maybe Ill find another good deal for it. But I must admit, last time my copy was the only one there.

That would be awesome if you are going to be there. :happy: maybe we get lucky, if not many many thanks for the attempt.:drool: