The Buddy system

Jan 19, 2013
London, UK
If I have learned anything in the short time trading or trying to procure that 1 copy of a kimchi title I wouldn't mind watching on the awesome HDN forums-it is this...for every bad seed on the forums, there are countless others who are working to ensure members get that 1 title that would boost their collection-so here goes...

I recently struck a trade with a member in Canada-if, for instance-said member wanted a zavvi exclusive but was afraid that ordering it direct would mean it would arrive bent in half then surely I could step in & offer to procure a copy for said member?-Likewise if my canadian friend could procure on my behalf a futureshop title I am unlikely to be able to get through customs wouldn't it be more prudent to ask them nicely to pick me one up & post it out?

What I am saying is there are enough of us throughout the planet to buddy up-a uk member could forge links with a chinese,korean & american member in terms of securing titles from that country-likewise any HMV store or Zavvi exclusive could be procured for your overseas buddy-I know group buys are common on here but until blufans launch their uk/euro site or Kimchi's site doesn't crash on big release days I can't think of a more sensible solution-each member would agree to team up with other members from these locations and help to maintain collections. I am sure someone will shoot holes in my theory somewhere & this should be limited to small numbers-but hey! let me know what you all think!!! I know due to time zones some people have been up since at silly hours for certain titles-but imagine if someone was there to help you!!!!:thumbs:

:drool::oohyeah:

great-let me make it legit-looking to buddy up with a canadian,chinese & korean collector (1 member only per country please)-first come first serve-if you want any uk/euro pre releases please let me know-I will post the names on here if there is any interest

if anyone else wants to use the thread to do the same-make yourself at home!:scat: