UK
Release date: January 5th, 2015
Purchase link: The Butterfly Effect
Price: £14.99
Notes: Ultra limited print run

butterfly.jpg

back.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I cancelled this as it coincided with a few other releases. Too close to xmas. Seems it's delayed! You would think they would let customers know about changes, seen as though most of the Disney's got brought forward too without much warning!
Was hoping to see some pictures of this.

hey guys, I have a copy of this in hand!
When it was announced I emailed Icon to inquire whether it would be directors cut or just theatrical. I had a reply from a nice lady confirming theatrical only, and offering me a free copy! well, it has arrived (not just that, she sent me a copy of seraphim falls and let me in too!!!!)
anyway, I have opened it and can sadly confirm its matte. it has a few scratches too, but I can't complain seeing as it was free.

Attachments

• but1.jpg
    but1.jpg
    703.7 KB · Views: 196
  • but2.jpg
    but2.jpg
    683 KB · Views: 190
  • but3.jpg
    but3.jpg
    831.5 KB · Views: 188
When it was announced I emailed Icon to inquire whether it would be directors cut or just theatrical. I had a reply from a nice lady confirming theatrical only, and offering me a free copy! well, it has arrived (not just that, she sent me a copy of seraphim falls and let me in too!!!!)
anyway, I have opened it and can sadly confirm its matte. it has a few scratches too, but I can't complain seeing as it was free.
Enjoy your free steelbooks that was very good customer service from Icon

Reactions: axldelarge
Enjoy your free steelbooks that was very good customer service from Icon

yeah top customer service. no plans for any more back catalogue releases from them at present - I might reply to let them know we all like glossy steels lol.

Confrats for your steel!!! Could you check the audio tracks from the player? I would like to know if it comes with Spanish audio

hi mate, only seems to have English audio I'm afraid. and only English subs - completely un-euro friendly lol.
sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
the US disc probably has Spanish subs (and directors cut) or the german digibook should have more options I expect.

Three free Steelbooks just for asking a question? Merry Christmas indeed, lol! :)

Reactions: chunk
yeah top customer service. no plans for any more back catalogue releases from them at present - I might reply to let them know we all like glossy steels lol.

hi mate, only seems to have English audio I'm afraid. and only English subs - completely un-euro friendly lol.
sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
the US disc probably has Spanish subs (and directors cut) or the german digibook should have more options I expect.

Thanks, man