Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Circle

Genre: Drama, Thriller, Science Fiction

Director: James Ponsoldt

Cast: Emma Watson, Tom Hanks, John Boyega, Karen Gillan, Ellar Coltrane, Patton Oswalt, Glenne Headly, Bill Paxton, Poorna Jagannathan, Nate Corddry, Mamoudou Athie, Amir Talai, Smith Cho, Ellen Wong, Judy Reyes, Elvy Yost, Roger Joseph Manning Jr., Joey Waronker, Nick Valensi, Michael Shuman, Katie Costick, Regina Saldivar, Steven Klein, Hunter Burke, Eve Gordon, Amie McCarthy Winn, Lauren Baldwin, Nicola Bertram, Julian von Nagel, Beck, Nick Peine, Michael Dean Russell Jr, Jason Sheridan, Drew Droege, Jimmy Wong, Sandeep Parikh, Mele Ihara, Andrew Hwang, Lizzie Prestel, Alana Aimaq, Daniel William Jordan, Melanie Steinmann, Ken Narasaki, Fred Koehler, Jedediah Jenk, Claudia O'Doherty, Ara Woland, Brandon Van Vliet, Alan Trujillo, Derek Sulek, Jasper Salon, Parker Russell, Samir Patel, Afsheen Olyaie, James O'Connor, Henry Nolin, Rob Morris, Dez Mabunga, Shandel Love, Abraham Lim, Punnavith Koy, Slim Khezri, Stephen Michael Joseph, Allyson Nicole Jones, Jenine Giusto, Lori Crow, Reverend John Atom, Natalie Stephany Aguilar, Steven Adkins, Shaylin Janelle Broady, Matt Van Beck, Jennifer Fernandez, Paul Edney, Kelli Barksdale, Patrick Russo, Troy Murray, Johny Walsh, Adam Aseem Tiwari

Release: 2017-04-28

Plot: A woman lands a job at a powerful tech company called the Circle, where she becomes involved with a mysterious man.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007

The Circle is a gripping modern thriller, set in the not-too-distant future, starring Emma Watson (“Harry Potter”), Tom Hanks (“Sully”) and John Boyega (“Star Wars: The Force Awakens”).

When Mae (Emma Watson) is hired to work for the world’s largest and most powerful tech & social media company, she sees it as an opportunity of a lifetime. As she rises through the ranks, she is encouraged by the company’s founder, Eamon Bailey (Tom Hanks), to engage in a groundbreaking experiment that pushes the boundaries of privacy, ethics and ultimately her personal freedom. Her participation in the experiment, and every decision she makes begin to affect the lives and future of her friends, family and that of humanity.

In theaters April 28, 2017

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I know its not that similar to this... but this got me thinking of the movie Antitrust for some reason. Anyone seen that?

I remember watching this film

The one with Tim Robbins?

Can't actually remember what happened but I know I see it when I was younger

Looking forward to the circle

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database