The Comic 'Help Each Other Out' Thread

CaptainCoffee

Premium Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
United Kingdom
**SEE POST #2 FOR THREAD DESCRIPTION/RULES**

Hi guys I looked for a dedicated section for manga but the comics forum was the closest thing to it.

I'm currently trying to complete my collection for a manga called "BERSERK", it's published by dark horse comics in USA and UK but some of the volumes are out of print and hugely expensive to buy here in the UK.

I was wondering if there are any UK or US ninjas who might be able to help me in securing some of the OOP volumes at a reasonable price?

I'm currently looking for volumes 13,14,16 & 18.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I couldn't see any other place for it to go.

Attachments

• Help.jpg
    Help.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 271
Last edited by a moderator:
@lomadu I did a little research on this and WIRED released this as an online only thing and it never made it to print. I'm sure at a comic book convention, someone has printed and bound it as a hardcopy. Sorry that you can't get it

First of all, i think this should be on the top with rest of useful threads :thumbs:

Second, if anybody knows where to find one or has one for sale (close to retail price) Fan Expo Batman Adventures #12 (regular & holofoil) I would be very interested :) Replay here or send me a PM :thumbs:

Pics of the comics (from fanexpostore.com)
COMIC-BATMAN-ADVENTURES-12.jpg COMIC-BATMAN-ADVENTURES-12-FOIL.jpg

Last edited:
Is there a full collection of Blackest Night out there? like a omnibus or something.

Blackest Night is collected in a Absolute, but it's OOP and now expensive ISBN-10 1401240739

It's also collected, #0-#8, in Green Lantern Omnibus Vol 2 ISBN-10 1401255264

And it's also collected in a Standard HC,
ISBN-10 1401226930

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Asopp
Thanks @dan8885 :thumbs: For now i think i am going to start the hunt for the absolute one :thumbs: it seems to be trending at 100£ +/- few pounds.

And at some point ill start to collecting the single issues :) i would really like to have the COMPLETE set of blackest night :happy:

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885