The Complete Klown Collection (DrafthouseFilms Exclusive Limited Edition Micro-Willy USB Drive)[USA]

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Purchase Link: Drafthousefilms
Price: $32.99

complete_klown_collection_1__full.jpg

Custom-sculpted micro-willy USB drive Includes KLOWN, KLOWN FOREVER, and all 60 episodes of the "Klown" TV series, collecting everything KLOWN for the first time anywhere.

Last edited:
@PunkNinja - This would go great next to the Rammstein Limited Edition... (although Klown might be a little envious judging by the size of it :rofl:)

View attachment 356720

I remember hearing about that CD set from a girl I knew that loved them.... If you own that one you'd be very happy I'm sure Mark...... That thing can fetch anywhere up to 1000 USD...... Not bad for some dildo's hahaha

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
I remember hearing about that CD set from a girl I knew that loved them.... If you own that one you'd be very happy I'm sure Mark...... That thing can fetch anywhere up to 1000 USD...... Not bad for some dildo's hahaha
Completely off topic but Rammstein are incredible live. Back in the UK I was a music journalist and I got to review them twice. I remember when this box set came out. The dildos are modelled on each of the band members. If I collected CD limited editions I'd have bought this in a heartbeat.

• Thanks
Reactions: spass and PunkNinja