Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 28, 2019
Purchase link: Arrow Films
Price: 50.00 - Sale Price £25.00
Notes: Standard edition does not include book that was in the limited edition release

e220a0d9-aa66-4dcf-81d2-10bae0337d92.jpg

15342281-3569-4627-8550-37f81956adaf.jpg

Last edited:
SPECIAL EDITION CONTENTS

- Brand-new 2K restoration of If You Meet Sartana... Pray for Your Death from original film materials, carried out by Arrow Films exclusively for this release

- Brand-new 2K restorations of I Am Sartana, Your Angel of Death, Sartana’s Here... Trade Your Pistol for a Coffin, Have a Good Funeral My Friend... Sartana Will Pay and Light the Fuse... Sartana Is Coming from original camera negatives, carried out by Arrow Films exclusively for this release

- Original Italian and English soundtracks on all five films

- Uncompressed mono 1.0 PCM audio

- Newly translated English subtitles for the Italian soundtracks

- Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing for the English soundtracks

- Audio commentary on If You Meet Sartana... Pray for Your Death by filmmaker Mike Siegel

- Audio commentaries on I Am Sartana, Your Angel of Death and Have a Good Funeral My Friend… Sartana Will Pay by Spaghetti Western experts C. Courtney Joyner and Henry Parke

- Gianfranco Parolini on If You Meet Sartana… Pray for Your Death, a brand-new interview with the writer-director

- Light the Fuse: Sartana’s Casting, a video essay guide to many familiar faces in the Sartana films by Jonathan Bygraves

- Sal Borgese on I Am Sartana, Your Angel of Death and Light the Fuse… Sartana Is Coming, two brand-new interviews with the actor

- Ernesto Gastaldi on I Am Sartana, Your Angel of Death and Light the Fuse… Sartana Is Coming, two brand-new interviews with the writer

- Sartana Shoots First, a brand-new interview with George Hilton on Sartana’s Here... Trade Your Pistol for a Coffin

- Erika Blanc on Sartana’s Here... Trade Your Pistol for a Coffin, a brand-new interview with the actor - Tony Askin on Sartana’s Here... Trade Your Pistol for a Coffin, a brand-new interview with the actor - Roberto Dell’Acqua on Have a Good Funeral My Friend... Sartana Will Pay, a brand-new interview with the actor

- Sartana Lives, an archive featurette on Light the Fuse… Sartana Is Coming featuring interviews with actor Gianni Garko and director Giuliano Carnimeo

- Galleries of original promotional images from the Mike Siegel Archive for all five films

- Reversible sleeves featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Matthew Griffin