The Conjuring (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Apr 15, 2011
Oxfordshire, UK
Release date: 9 December 2013
Price: £17.49
Purchase link: The Conjuring
Notes: Zavvi Exclusive Steelbook limited to 4000 copies. Includes matt emboss finish with embossed title treatment and noose.
Warner=should be region free.

conjuring further pics.jpg

Current arwork on site

10837105-1375270443-294058.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 476
Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I received my copy last night and it did not have that annoying line. Thank God.

The steelbook itself looks nice. I'm glad I bought this. :LOL:

I got this on launch day but didn't watch it until last night (have a "horror movie club" so was waiting for our next meet up) Think the steelbook is great and thought the film was freaky! I genuinely had a night terror last night, scared my girlfriend half to death! I immediately checked my clock and was at least pleased it was 5:30 not 3:07!!! ;) ;)

Reactions: chunk
The faint line comes off when you give it a clean its only dirt
I had the same and I also thought it was damage to the steelbook

The faint line running across the title font
It comes off just give the steelbook a gentle rub with a fiber cloth
You will need to remove shrink wrap and J Card
Just done exactly what Paul said about the faint line. Worked a treat.

Thanks Paul.
Thanks Paul and Kizza, does someone else try this? I need to make sure before I unsealed mine. :D

Last edited:
Same here. Returned for a replacement.

Returned mine for a replacement before Xmas. Just received my replacement, and... also has that feint line. If I didn't know better, I'd say they shipped the exact same item back to me without even checking!

Perhaps it would be in Zavvi's best interests to post a public service announcement via their social networks, or eMail customers directly, to inform them that this is indeed just a dirt mark - Perhaps with some video evidence of removal. It would save a hell of a lot of hassle, and also prevent annoyed customers!

I got my copy for Christmas, line free. This is also one of my favourite horrors because it is just so well done and the acting is great. It isn't so much a jumpscare film really either.

Oh...man... that's scary sh*t !!!!... :ohno::ohno::ohno:
*but I don't know why the face looks old and wrinkle... or probably just the angle... do you have the close up photos? :ohno::ohno::ohno:

Last edited: