The Conjuring (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Apr 15, 2011
Oxfordshire, UK
Release date: 9 December 2013
Price: £17.49
Purchase link: The Conjuring
Notes: Zavvi Exclusive Steelbook limited to 4000 copies. Includes matt emboss finish with embossed title treatment and noose.
Warner=should be region free.

conjuring further pics.jpg

Current arwork on site

10837105-1375270443-294058.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 474
Last edited by a moderator:
Steelbook is absolutely Gorgeous, not the typical Zavvi release IMO...one of the best horry in a long time (since Insidious) and this artwork truly captures the feeling of the movie... the amaray bluray slip cover is so awful it's a joke I returned it, this artwork is the same as the DVd but of course it's exclusive limited amazing steelbook and has blu-ray. Worth every penny.

I've had this steelbook for a few months now, but only got round to watching the film at the weekend.
It's the scariest thing I have seen in ages! :ohno:

I agree that's its a nice steelbook, but it's not ideal. I'm nitpicking, but the text on the back could go, and a full image could have been used for the inside art.

I've had this steelbook for a few months now, but only got round to watching the film at the weekend.
It's the scariest thing I have seen in ages! :ohno:

I agree that's its a nice steelbook, but it's not ideal. I'm nitpicking, but the text on the back could go, and a full image could have been used for the inside art.

And the 'from the director of & based on the'

with the Annabelle movie coming in a couple of weeks to the cinemas, any inside news about a steelbook release as yet?
would complement my own annabelle doll fantasticly.

Last edited:
So I finally watched Conjuring that everybody's been talking about. This was truly a great film in it's genre and I was really drawn into it. I was literally nailed to my seat and got few times scared with a little jump . I don't usually get scared, but this time I did. This movie surprised me totally and I consider it to be one of the best ''horror'' movies in ages. Steelbook is s must have now for me.

Reactions: chunk
So I finally watched Conjuring that everybody's been talking about. This was truly a great film in it's genre and I was really drawn into it. I was literally nailed to my seat and got few times scared with a little jump . I don't usually get scared, but this time I did. This movie surprised me totally and I consider it to be one of the best ''horror'' movies in ages. Steelbook is s must have now for me.

Yes indeed The Conjuring is one of my Favorite Horror movie, Can't wait to see the Sequel :)

And you must own the steel if you enjoyed the movie as it is one of the nicest steel for that year, it is truly a stunning steelbook. Really something when you hold it in hands...

PS: if you enjoyed The Conjuring you must watch Insidious 2010, worth watching !

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Hamill82
Yes indeed The Conjuring is one of my Favorite Horror movie, Can't wait to see the Sequel :)

And you must own the steel if you enjoyed the movie as it is one of the nicest steel for that year, it is truly a stunning steelbook. Really something when you hold it in hands...

PS: if you enjoyed The Conjuring you must watch Insidious 2010, worth watching !

Thanks for the hint Actarus. I absolutely loved Conjuring. I have seen so many bad ones in these past few years that I have lost my interest in horror genre. This was superb film and I became instantly a fan.

Thanks for the hint Actarus. I absolutely loved Conjuring. I have seen so many bad ones in these past few years that I have lost my interest in horror genre. This was superb film and I became instantly a fan.

if you loved Conjuring you will enjoy Insidious 2010(still with Patrick Wilson), worth a watch trust me !

if you loved Conjuring you will enjoy Insidious 2010(still with Patrick Wilson), worth a watch trust me !

I agree. I'd also recommend all the horror films under the Blumhouse banner over the last 5-6 years (Including the likes of Paranormal Activity, Sinister, Dark Skies, Oculus, etc, etc). I hope they all get steelbooks at some stage - and I'm not counting the pop art crap announced by Amazon Italy :vomit:

Reactions: BluSteel2012
I agree. I'd also recommend all the horror films under the Blumhouse banner over the last 5-6 years (Including the likes of Paranormal Activity, Sinister, Dark Skies, Oculus, etc, etc). I hope they all get steelbooks at some stage - and I'm not counting the pop art crap announced by Amazon Italy :vomit:

I cant watch Paranormal Activity. Anything to do with Ghosts or supernatural horror is a no no. Cos it scares the s*** out of me.

Give me blood and guts anyday of the week.

I agree. I'd also recommend all the horror films under the Blumhouse banner over the last 5-6 years (Including the likes of Paranormal Activity, Sinister, Dark Skies, Oculus, etc, etc)....

I cant watch Paranormal Activity. Anything to do with Ghosts or supernatural horror is a no no. Cos it scares the s*** out of me..

@Hamill82 not being a great fan of all horror movies which I only watch the ones that appeal to me, Insidious is a great film, for the other suggestions I would be cautious as I could not sit through Paranormal Activity most corny Horror series it was painfully boring... also Oculus personally I found it ok buy mainly because i love Brenton Thwaites, so for me it was a very average horror movies which I would not recommend.

For now stick with Insidious 1 and 2 those are quality made movie with great cast and all feels in the lines of the conjuring...

Other ones mentioned like paranormal Activity, Oculus etc.. those are horror B Movies and may not be catered to your needs...[/QUOTE]

Gonna to watch Insidious asap. I'm more into “psychological horror" and movies that leave some things to your own imagination. Doesn't always have to be graphic violence, blood'n guts to me, since many times less is more. A good atmosphere, interesting story and believable characters are more of my thing.

Gonna to watch Insidious asap. I'm more into “psychological horror" and movies that leave some things to your own imagination. Doesn't always have to be graphic violence, blood'n guts to me, since many times less is more. A good atmosphere, interesting story and believable characters are more of my thing.

I feel the same way, but I am telling you Paranormal Activity so corny it so feels fake, don't waste your time, great movie like The conjuring is my type of horror movies... Let me know how you like Insidious ok ?

insidious films are great, sinister was also pretty good.
Have you seen the babadook?

Reactions: chunk