Horror-Theatrical The Conjuring - In theaters July 19, 2013

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: The Conjuring (2013)

Tagline: Based on the true case files of the Warrens

Genre: [GENRE]Horror[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]James Wan[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Patrick Wilson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Vera Farmiga[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lili Taylor[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ron Livingston[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hayley McFarland[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mackenzie Foy[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Joey King[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Shanley Caswell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Shannon Kook-Chun[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kyla Deaver[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sterling Jerins[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Marion Guyot[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Morganna Bridgers[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Amy Tipton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Brotherton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Joseph Bishara[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Steve Coulter[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Zach Pappas[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2013-07-18[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]112[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren work to help a family terrorized by a dark presence in their farmhouse. Forced to confront a powerful entity, the Warrens find themselves caught in the most terrifying case of their lives.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
xYGkdhOEVoFrLNUotuTXemtQAWd.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDb:
Paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren work to help a family terrorized by a dark presence in their farmhouse. Forced to confront a powerful entity, the Warrens find themselves caught in the most terrifying case of their lives.

Director: James Wan

Starring: Vera Farmiga, Lili Taylor, Patrick Wilson

TEASER

TRAILER #1

Attachments

• the-conjuring-poster1.jpg
    the-conjuring-poster1.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 273
Last edited:
Reactions: Hussun
My girlfriend and I saw the initial trailer months ago (can't even recall what movie we were at now), and she had to close her eyes 30 seconds in.

That's when I knew this would be worth seeing. :thumbs:

I saw this at the theater tonight. Outstanding, and I normally don't like scary movies because they usually aren't scary. James Wan is the master of scary films. It does have a few cliches, but for the most part, it disposes of the garbage that drags other scary movies down.

this movie is worth watching, if you havent see it, go go go !
the set was gorgeous, the soundtrack was awesome, story was well paced, acting was solid. No cheap thrills throw in... this is how a horror movie should be done !

First movie in A LONG TIME to make me feel uneasy...

I saw it today at an early matinee show. I was the only one in the theatre watching it! That made it even creepier for me. It was very good imo. If you like Insidious than you'll like this.

Reactions: Drum18
REAL Scary!

Anyone who is familiar with Paranormal Investigation has heard of Lorraine Warren. She has appeared on many paranormal shows including A&E's Paranormal State and Discovery's A Haunting. I had no idea going into "The Conjuring" that this was about a case from Lorraine and her husbands files. Knowing this now, "The Conjuring" just became even more scary! Wow! :ohno:

Lorraine Warren Interview on The Conjuring - INTERVIEW DOES CONTAIN SPOILER RELATED MATERIAL!
[media=youtube]6l5WES6d8x8[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
I must be jaded, I thought it was dullorama! OK, a little dull, predictable, tedious.

I thought, if that's the worst they've experienced they should see a teenage girl when her parents take away her smartphone. That's scary.

Anyone who is familiar with Paranormal Investigation has heard of Lorraine Warren. She has appeared on many paranormal shows including A&E's Paranormal State and Discovery's A Haunting. I had no idea going into "The Conjuring" that this was about a case from Lorraine and her husbands files. Knowing this now, "The Conjuring" just became even more scary! Wow! :ohno:

Lorraine Warren Interview on The Conjuring - INTERVIEW DOES CONTAIN SPOILER RELATED MATERIAL!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l5WES6d8x8

How did her husband pass away?

Last edited by a moderator: