Horror-Blu-ray The Conjuring (with Lenticular Slipcover) [USA]

Sep 23, 2012
Malaysia
The Conjuring (Blu-Ray + DVD + UltraViolet Combo Pack)

Release date : 22 October 2013
Price : US$24.99
Link : Amazon

Thanks scott0208 (post76) for the pictures;

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

c4.jpg

c5.jpg

c6.jpg

c7.jpg

c9.jpg

Attachments

• c11.jpg
    c11.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 280
Last edited by a moderator:
Can anybody please tell me if amazon is still sending with the lenticular slipcover?

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

It's probably impossible to ever know as the blurays could be sent from dozens of different warehouses across the country. I recently got one but there is no way to tell if your copy would ship from the same location. And even if it did, for all we know I could have gotten the very last copy with a slipcover stocked at that location.

Reactions: shooter
Amazon uses its own warehouses and a network of direct to customer fulfillment distributors. The orders are routed with a very complex system based on strict location and shipping time frames. There is just no way for them to check which location has 1 movie with a slipcover, and re-route, etc, unfortunately.

Reactions: Dubliner1
I got the steelbook in the other day so I have this version and the steelbook. For me personally, I like this better than the steel.

I got the steelbook in the other day so I have this version and the steelbook. For me personally, I like this better than the steel.

...me too- and especially the Black Friday $7.99 price tag v $32 plus for the steelbook!!!!

Hey! How can I do a custom job on the slip cover?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Oh I don't know. I'm too afraid to damage my slip cover lol. I think there is a member on here (geek tragedy) who did custom magnets from lenticulars. Maybe he can help you with that.

Reactions: shooter