THE CRITERION COLLECTION 50% sale @ Barnes & Noble 1st July - 28th July 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

severo

Premium Supporter
Jul 4, 2013
Vienna / Austria
i'm creating this thread for the upcoming CRITERION COLLECTION sale @ barnes & noble (in-store and online).
according to several other sites, this year the sale will last from 7/1 to 7/28.

this is where it will happen online (they ship internationally):

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/Criterion-Collection-Blu-ray-Disc-DVD-Special-Editions/379003202?r=1

it's worth mentioning that the sale is

* 50% off the list price (i.e. 39.99), not the current prices at B&N.

* all new 2014 titles will be included, also the ones that come out in july (Pickpocket, Scanners, Essential Jacques Demy, Insomnia, Big Chill)

* US locals might get lucky with code stacking when bought in-store (i.e. 50% off, -10% for B&N members, and then 20% additional off with voucher code).

(list will get edited if i find more useful infos)...

so, what's your shopping list for this year?

here is mine:

A HARD DAY'S NIGHT
SCANNERS
THE BIG CHILL
INSOMNIA
JUDEX
BRAZIL
SLACKER
EYES WITHOUT A FACE
L'ECLISSE
THE LIFE AQUATIC...
DAZED & CONFUSED
LA JETEÉ / SANS SOLEIL
THE ICE STORM
HAROLD AND MAUDE
... and maybe a few others i dont have yet.... ;)

link to HDN criterion forum: https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=81

Last edited:
epa2ezev.jpg

ybe7yry4.jpg

anyre5ev.jpg

I put some money aside on gift cards and placed one giant order (well, giant for me, anyway).

All That Heaven Allows
Design For Living
The Essential Jacques Demy
George Washington
Insomnia
King Of The Hill
Pickpocket
Picnic At Hanging Rock
Pasolini's Trilogy Of Life
Scanners

I may buy Brazil using the 8/40 coupon as my last purchase for this round unless more coupons are released before the sale ends.

I´d already ordered Help from Amazon - hopefully arriving tomorrow, but pleased to say that I have ordered The Jacques Demy collection - great value at $62, plus Harold & Maude!

Status
Not open for further replies.