The Crow (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Nov 5, 2012
Newark, Nottinghamshire
Release date: May 18, 2015
Purchase link: The Crow
Price: £16.99
Notes: Limited to 2500 Copies. Gloss Finish.

crow.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Didnt pre-order, not upset if I've missed it. Even at £15 thats too much for a terrible transfer and artwork that doesn't exactly blow me away. I love this movie, even called my first son Brandon as he was born shortly after it's release. But I'm done with pre-ordering steelbooks unless its a special case like Taxi Driver , it's something I really couldn't forgive myself for if I missed it or the design makes me fall in love. The current trend of a £10 price drop in less than two months of release is too much to throw away time after time.

Same here, a bit surprised really when the release date had been changed to 18th May. :confused:
That's because your order has the previous release date 23/02/2015
Zavvi don't update your order details when the release date is changed as their system does not have this ability to update the estimate despatch date
You will get this same email every few weeks until actual release date

• Informative
Reactions: C.C. 95 and jimmyv
That's because your order has the previous release date 23/02/2015
Zavvi don't update your order details when the release date is changed as their system does not have this ability to update the estimate despatch date
You will get this same email every few weeks until actual release date
The email should say:

"We're sorry our programmers don't know how to allow us to edit details of an order that is still waiting, such as the release date or payment type. We hope this weekly email will suffice as a reminder that you gave us money for something you don't have yet."

It's strange how they can put back titles with no explaination then suddenly drop releases with no warning whatsoever.

nothing is strange when one is dealing with zavvi.

they do as they please.

...and still we give 'em our hard earned cash.

Reactions: Vaako
This is eating me up. I cancelled the gangs of new York one I had ordered with this because it was way too much for February. After that I heard about this May movement. Now I kick myself !