digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Crow

Director: Rupert Sanders

Cast: Bill Skarsgård, FKA Twigs

Plot: A reboot of the 1994 cult classic The Crow.

if gonna make it, cast this man : Luke Evans

luke-evans-008.jpg

if gonna make it, cast this man : Luke Evans

luke-evans-008.jpg
Seems likes no...
The Wrap confirms that Luke Evans will NOT star in The Crow reboot. That's hardly a surprise after his comments earlier today, but the Dracula Untold actor did at least seem open to the idea of playing the character at some point in the distant future . Relativity won't be waiting for that though, as the remake of the cult classic is moving ahead without the busy Welsh actor.

Production hasn't been going well, with original director D. Javier Gutierrez departing to reboot The Ring franchise. It was then that Corin Hardy took over, but he's been busy finishing off working on The Hallow (which debuts at Sundance this week). This will give Hardy a chance to find his own leading man. Could he once again turn to Tom Hiddleston? The site mentions that he had an "impressive makeup test", but as he passed, it's hard to imagine they'll be able to convince him!

Reactions: psychoscot
The Crow reboot has hit another snag. THR is reporting that pre-production has completely stalled, with an entire production crew said to have left the project. The blame, this time, lies with the studio, Relativity Media, which filed for bankruptcy on Thursday.
Yup... ain't gonna happen...

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
The Crow reboot is dead once again as both Writer/Director Corin Hardy and star Jason Momoa have left the project after 3-1/2 years of prep work.

the best option is to restore and remaster the workprint footage and add these and all other unused scenes to the movie we know. perfect the crow version.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
"If true, this would be the first TV adaptation of James O'Barr's beloved comic book, following on the heels of four movies released between 1994 and 2005."

They're forgetting this 22-episode series:

CrowTVSeriesR1V2.jpg

I thought the same, but did this one have anything to do with James O'Barr's The Crow ? I've only seen couple of episodes and did not care for it ...

I thought the same, but did this one have anything to do with James O'Barr's The Crow ? I've only seen couple of episodes and did not care for it ...
I don't know what the original story is like, but after remaking the movie in the pilot, that series has been basically turned into 21 little standalone sequels, where he helps someone in each episode get avenged.

I don't know what the original story is like, but after remaking the movie in the pilot, that series has been basically turned into 21 little standalone sequels, where he helps someone in each episode get avenged.

Original story is based/is a comic book. You haven't read it ? The art is terrible, but the story is there.

Sieppaa.JPG

Reactions: Lenny Nero