The Custom Lenticular and Art Cards thread

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hi all, we added this thread, so you can showcase any customs you have made with lenticulars or other art cards. Please post them here, so our regular Steelbook threads stay focused on the title as released. No trading. Thanks!

::: Staff/Community Manager :::

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice haul! Is that lenticular magnet any good? Was considering buying some through eBay
Slightly off topic but does anyone know if theres a thread dedicated to custom lenticular magnets. I've recently learnt how to transform 2d movie posters into 3d lenticular style gifs in photoshop which I think some lenticular creators would be interested in as most I see are 2d flip images. Just wanted a place to share what I can create in more detail. Thank you

Slightly off topic but does anyone know if theres a thread dedicated to custom lenticular magnets. I've recently learnt how to transform 2d movie posters into 3d lenticular style gifs in photoshop which I think some lenticular creators would be interested in as most I see are 2d flip images. Just wanted a place to share what I can create in more detail. Thank you

Moved your post here, now you know where the thread is. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: schrute farms
Managed to get the lenticular dvd slipcover from Raiders and turned it into a magnet for the Zavvi Steelbook :D

excellent....i'm thinking of doing the same with the The Dark Knight Trilogy DVD lenticular...
How do you detach the lenti from the dvd slip cover without damaging it ?

excellent....i'm thinking of doing the same with the The Dark Knight Trilogy DVD lenticular...
How do you detach the lenti from the dvd slip cover without damaging it?
Usually I could just tare off the paper from the lenticular card. By instructions of another member I then held it above the water cooker to steam off the remaining paper. Took me quite some time though and one time the lenticular card got too hot and deformed (!), so this time I just dripped some hot water onto the remaning paper and rubbed it off with my finger and fingernail. Worked a lot quicker!

Reactions: PHD
I have been using this forum for years but only just stumbled across this thread while bored at work. Spent nearly two hours going through the whole thing, top work guys! Absolutely loving some of these lenti's. It is a shame the spines are not magnetic as I have a load of crappy Disney efforts I would love to cover up.