Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 15th, 2015
Purchase link: The Daniel Craig Collection
Price: $19.99

883904343141;canvasHeight=500;canvasWidth=500.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
But why do the collection now?! Since Bonds change every 4-5 movies in average Spectre could be his last movie and they could do it then. Or maybe Spectre will be included.

That's disappointing. It should be called the Daniel Craig Bond collection.

I prefer my movies packaged individually, be it an amaray case or steelbook. And I was, momentarily, hoping to see Layer Cake in steelbook!

This is going to be an easy pass for me. There are already individual Bond titles and the exceptional Bond 50 package. Unless they're going to be offering Bond movies with additional bonus features and extras on steels, it'll be a big time pass.

That doesn't sound bad but I expect them to make them great with some additional content and goodies :)

Yeah that would be cool - they gotta have some bonus or edge

They're adding Digital HD copies of the movies.

And I'm pretty sure the Daniel Craig collection is the only one getting a steelbook...the other actor collections are just amaray (likely with slipcovers).

Click on the link in the OP and you'll see :)
I did previously. And I just checked again for you :p
But unless I'm totally blind :confused:, I see no mention of "007" or "James Bond". The title says "The Daniel Craig Collection (Blu-ray) (Digital HD Copy) (Steelbook) (Only @ Best Buy)"

I did previously. And I just checked again for you :p
But unless I'm totally blind :confused:, I see no mention of "007" or "James Bond". The title says "The Daniel Craig Collection (Blu-ray) (Digital HD Copy) (Steelbook) (Only @ Best Buy)"
That's what I see:
BD-JAMES BOND-CRAIG STLBK (BD+DHD)