$44.99 (YesAsia)
Purchase links :
Kimchidvd
K-Steelbook
YesAsia
Nova

10473196_686323461463671_1940687024125788015_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@mnementh Personally I would hold on to them just because of how rare they are unless you need the cash now. Not sure how many times I passed these over yet I own 5 versions of the regular steelbook edition. One of the biggest regrets I did when I first took in the hobby.

Reactions: mnementh
Any excuse to get those pics out again heh Marc :hilarious:

Must say though after all this time of waiting and wanting I'm pretty disappointed just being white isn't enough it has to match IMO :(

Reactions: Drum18
Been thinking about this and I hope this one doesn't have a slip covering the front. If it doesn't then it's a definite for me as I have the Japan releases of the other 2, so it'd match.

The white steels are the only steels i havent opened yet, i have several copies of TDK trilogy so cant bring myself to open them yet :S

This will be the one of the best Dark knight rises steelbook I hope love the bane artwork on the front...

Last edited:
My only real questions are; Will this actually be white or wurple? Which previous set will it mach up better with? Japan or Korea?
I'm sure they'll be careful not go wurple. They should match the Japan or 2nd run Korean versions

sold my BB & TDK a while ago. Seriously regretting it now. The set is going to look nice. Hopefully they're able to get the whites to match.

My only real questions are; Will this actually be white or wurple? Which previous set will it mach up better with? Japan or Korea?

I think it will match up better with either Korean versions IMO regardless of white or wurple. JP editions did not have the quarter or third slip. The lenticular on the other hand will go well with the JP editions as long as the slip is white