$44.99 (YesAsia)
Purchase links :
Kimchidvd
K-Steelbook
YesAsia
Nova

10473196_686323461463671_1940687024125788015_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Im happy with this being the artwork and if its the white version its a bonus for me as I will add it to my previous to editions to complete the trillogy...

I have the UK Dark Knight trilogy on steel book but always felt they were quite weak art wise. Not so much the artwork themselves, just the bland matte printing. The best of the 3 of them is The Dark Knight Rises and at the right price, I would add this to the collection as well, as the artwork is a step up. Unless I have missed other releases, it would be good to go back and re-release the whole trilogy with better artwork.

Reactions: Hooch
I can't believe everyone hasn't piled into Nova's in the GB. This should be as big as IM but has gone right under everyone's radar. Unbelievable.

I can't believe everyone hasn't piled into Nova's in the GB. This should be as big as IM but has gone right under everyone's radar. Unbelievable.

This release is kinda awkward IMO...One out of the three in the trilogy so it's going to seem incomplete in a collection if you are going to match up...That's why the guys with the first two "Whites" are jumping on the general release...