South Korea
Release date: December 30th, 2014
Pre-order price: $35.99 for each steelbook and $107 for one-click option
Purchase link: (sold-out)
One Click (3 editions)
Lenticular
Full Slip A
Full Slip B
Group Buy: apsmith21 (USA) or Masterblaster (Worldwide)
Notes: 2 disc, Steelbook artwork WWA

Pre-order date & time: 18th December, 23:00 Korea time (UTC +9)
CHECK THIS TIME CONVERTER TO FIND OUT THE GO LIVE TIMING IN YOUR COUNTRY.

Package type
1) Full Slip A-type 300 copies (Order limit : 1 copy per order)
2) Full Slip B-type 300 copies (Order limit : 1 copy per order)
3) Lenticular 500 copies (Order limit : 2 copies per order)
4) One click option 200 copies (Order limit: 1 copy per order, Same number from 1 to 200)

TDKR.jpg

Package shots:
lenticular.jpg
fullslipA.jpg
fullslipB.jpg

Package details
- Lenticular slip with Numbered sticker(500 copy)
- Full slip 01 with Numbered sticker(500 copy)
- Full slip 02 with Numbered sticker(500 copy)
Note: There is no plan to release first two BB & TDK from Nova and other country
Please check details on https://www.facebook.com/NOVAMEDIA

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely nowhere did Igans316 even mention eBay in his post you did, so maybe you should practice what you preach.

I forgot what I was going to say because I was staring at your avatar for so long.... :)

Anyway...

I ordered the lenti, Can't wait to get this!!! I have been more impressed with Novas Lentis so far, so I'm hoping for another stunner

Guys, you have been kindly asked to get back on topic (see quoted post) and to take the eBay talk where it belongs, so please take that into consideration and if you happen to have any personal beef with someone, the release threads are not the place for this behavior or the place for any personal attacks (which are not tolerated) for that matter. Take the convo to PMs if you must. Thanks.

Can we try and get back on topic please guys. We have an ebay thread here if you want to discuss Steelbook prices. Thanks.

I think I'm the minority few that doesn't like the cover art on this. Do like the full slip though from Nova prob coz it covers the steel up!