South Korea
Release date: December 30th, 2014
Pre-order price: $35.99 for each steelbook and $107 for one-click option
Purchase link: (sold-out)
One Click (3 editions)
Lenticular
Full Slip A
Full Slip B
Group Buy: apsmith21 (USA) or Masterblaster (Worldwide)
Notes: 2 disc, Steelbook artwork WWA

Pre-order date & time: 18th December, 23:00 Korea time (UTC +9)
CHECK THIS TIME CONVERTER TO FIND OUT THE GO LIVE TIMING IN YOUR COUNTRY.

Package type
1) Full Slip A-type 300 copies (Order limit : 1 copy per order)
2) Full Slip B-type 300 copies (Order limit : 1 copy per order)
3) Lenticular 500 copies (Order limit : 2 copies per order)
4) One click option 200 copies (Order limit: 1 copy per order, Same number from 1 to 200)

TDKR.jpg

Package shots:
lenticular.jpg
fullslipA.jpg
fullslipB.jpg

Package details
- Lenticular slip with Numbered sticker(500 copy)
- Full slip 01 with Numbered sticker(500 copy)
- Full slip 02 with Numbered sticker(500 copy)
Note: There is no plan to release first two BB & TDK from Nova and other country
Please check details on https://www.facebook.com/NOVAMEDIA

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats the best way to do the inside art on the spine?

I print as A4 then I use a spare insert as a guide and mark where the 2 panels plus the spine will go. I don't use a template as I have been converting Steelbooks for almost 7 years now and have it pretty much down to a tee.
Tip, always make sure that the spine artwork is just a fraction smaller than the spine plate otherwise you will have paper sticking out from the sides and it looks so wrong.

I print as A4 then I use a spare insert as a guide and mark where the 2 panels plus the spine will go. I don't use a template as I have been converting Steelbooks for almost 7 years now and have it pretty much down to a tee.
Tip, always make sure that the spine artwork is just a fraction smaller than the spine plate otherwise you will have paper sticking out from the sides and it looks so wrong.
What type of paper do you use so it's not too thick?

Reactions: schrute farms
I got a question to ninjas who own Fullslip B;

Is it worth getting? How it looks in hand? I couldnt be sure that's why I am asking.

Thanks for the comments in advance!

Received all 3 from HDN group buy today. I like the effect on the Lenti, infact all 3 editions are very good. Although I'd prefered a different design for all 3 types, I'm pleased at the output delivered by Nova.

Reactions: harry
Received all 3 from HDN group buy today. I like the effect on the Lenti, infact all 3 editions are very good. Although I'd prefered a different design for all 3 types, I'm pleased at the output delivered by Nova.
Were you in the USA GB? We (EU members and ROW) have not received the shipping fee invoice, as of yet. Or have I missed something?

Were you in the USA GB? We (EU members and ROW) have not received the shipping fee invoice, as of yet. Or have I missed something?

Yeah we in Europe haven't had the invoice for shipping yet as Masterblaster is still awaiting delivery of both GOTG and DKR from Nova. Hopefully won't be much longer :thumbs: (and hopefully we can combine shipping!)

If you check the GB threads he does put regular updates (just in case you didn't know arleady) :)

Reactions: EzyRich