Premium Supporter
*** V I P ***
Sep 17, 2017
Release date: 18/12/2017
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price:
£39.99

11623331-2234532729031426.jpg

thanks, @Bungral. :thumbs: the various release announcements for Nolan 4K standard/amaray releases have all had fairly unexciting covers, but when there is lots of great trilogy art, this really take the cake! :meh:

giphy.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: Bungral
Yeah I saw how much this was in other countries so thought this was a decent price to start with. First thread posted like this but I think it's the correct format.

Also, when Zavvi emailed me, it actually had the "shop now" price messaged as £69.99 so when I clicked through out of curiosity and it was listed at £39.99, I straight up pre ordered just in case it does go back up.

I do want whatever HDZeta will have to offer though as it has to look miles better than this.

Any pics of this yet as the jumbo packaging on the Nolan collection is very disappointing

The US version is a slip box with the 3 (slipless) amarays. My guess is the U.K. version would be similar or the same. I cancelled the trilogy set and should have the 3 separate releases with slip covers on Monday. I can't wait!

• Thanks
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
I emailed them Thursday regarding the card I used for preorder, long story short I got a new contactless one now but the number is different and their website is shite and refuses to let you alter the payment method so I emailed them and still haven't heard anything

Anyone having any issues with discs not loading?

The blurays are working fine, I havent tried the 4K discs yet as im just watching through the bonus features. What player are you using? i have the xbox one s which can be tempramental most of the time, will try them in a bit.

The blurays are working fine, I havent tried the 4K discs yet as im just watching through the bonus features. What player are you using? i have the xbox one s which can be tempramental most of the time, will try them in a bit.
Having issues with the Dark Knight on my Samsung but it works on my Xbox X, Rises also takes a while to load and like Batman are noisy whilst loading. Thought my player was playing up but tried other 4k discs and no problems and quite as a mouse