10967773-1402316001-397038.jpg

10967773-1402316001-397087.jpg

10967773-1402316001-397053.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 291
Last edited by a moderator:
Just got a cancelation email from zavvi. Even though i did not cancel,probably because i used the %10 discount, why have discounts if you're just going to cancel my order? BS!

Just got a cancelation email from zavvi. Even though i did not cancel,probably because i used the %10 discount, why have discounts if you're just going to cancel my order? BS!

So have I but it's just a very delayed email for the one I cancelled to re-order with the code. Is it not the same for you?

Reactions: federalist93
I had the cancel email too, is it because of the discount code I used? And daft question am I going to have to re order or it a glitch?

I had the cancel email too, is it because of the discount code I used? And daft question am I going to have to re order or it a glitch?

Did you cancel and Re-Order using a discount Code

The email is for your older order you cancelled not the order you used with the discount code

For some strange reason they were late sending out the cancel emails for orders cancelled a few days ago and then people re-ordered with a discount code

Look at the Order Number that was cancelled its the older one not the new order you placed using the discount code

Last edited:
Reactions: Anthuk
Did you cancel and Re-Order using a discount Code

The email is for your older order you cancelled not the order you used with the discount code

For some strange reason they were late sending out the cancel emails for orders cancelled a few days ago and then people Re- Ordered you a discount code

Look at the Order Number that was cancelled its the older one not the new order you placed using the discount code

Thanks I've checked and it's still on order