Release date: May 18th, 2015
Purchase link: The Departed
Price: £16.99
Notes: Limited to 2,500 copies.

11037430-1419955988-793961.jpg

11037430-1274294026919122.JPG

11037430-7304294026899637.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm STILL waiting for my replacement copy if this after the first one looked like it was dragged along a road for 2 miles.

Been waiting nearly a month for this now, fricking Zavvi :rolleyes::banghead:

I bought the Gangs of New York twice and both came dented everywhere. These cheap glossy ones are a nightmare with zavvi. Id rather they stay matte on the cheaper titles. It just seems like it's hard to make them in perfect condition. Scratches and dings all over. Also the crow came like that for me as well. I might be done with zavvi except for disney steels. For some reason it seems like the border prevents a lot of damage because disney always come mint sans 1 or 2 with a scratch on the back and they are all glossy.

Reactions: ChrisIW
Talk about rubbing salt into the wound. I've been waiting for my copy to arrive for so long now I think it's had two price drops while I've been waiting for my full price order to arrive...:rolleyes::banghead::angry:
Threaten them with trading standards,. I did once and they responded within 24 hours and £10.00 credit into my account.

Reactions: ChrisIW
Ordered :) I only watched this a few Months ago for the first time and absoloutely loved it so it's going to be a worthy addition to my Steelbook collection :)

I got mine for £8.99 using 10% discount code STEELS10

My order was shipped this afternoon and lucky I ordered last night when I did as the flash sale price ended at noon today and has gone back up in price from £9.99 to £11.99

Hopefully mine will arrive mint condition

For those that missed out on the price drop to £9.99 the 10% discount code works on £11.99 making it £10.79

Reactions: Steelselecta
I got mine for £8.99 using 10% discount code STEELS10

My order was shipped this afternoon and lucky I ordered last night when I did as the flash sale price ended at noon today and has gone back up in price from £9.99 to £11.99

Hopefully mine will arrive mint condition

For those that missed out on the price drop to £9.99 the 10% discount code works on £11.99 making it £10.79
Nice one, it really is a nice steel, and I have to stand corrected as I wasn't a fan when this was just artwork in the Zavvi site. But after seeing the in hands pics, I had to get it!
Just a shame i missed on the deal you got, however I still got it for £10.31 which I think is fair enough!

Hope yours comes in mint too'[emoji106]

Reactions: paulboland
Mine arrived with a nice scratch on the back and when I shade the steelbook in the light I can see a lot of marks on the front. Overall a really nice steelbook which looks a lot better in hand than it does online.

• Informative
Reactions: lolwut
Reactions: dLux
I still think the Canadian steel artwork was great...and the disc art too....but the gloss finish on this has me thinking of a double dip....