Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Zavvi.com

10887311-1387562056-269799.jpg

10887311-1387562056-269579.jpg

10887311-1387562056-269857.jpg

Actual pictures-thanks ricster!

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

SFFp9Bj.jpg

BkqFfUE.jpg

nnk0Ro7.jpg

d37DU53.jpg

EgXTIG4.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

LzBfLKW.jpg

E28UjdN.jpg

TAyf0q0.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

8EPRw17.jpg

oudMt8B.jpg

Last edited:
lol i planned on cancelling this yesterday if it wasnt sent by the afternoon but totally forgot. and they dispatched it this morning.

So, a whole 90 hours later I get a response from WowHD. My order is currently being picked and cannot be stopped. Seems they are taking customer service cues from Zavvi.

Luckily this was only £6. I'll stick it straight on eBay. Never using WowHD again though. Zavvi are about all the bad service I can tolerate without adding another one.

Crikey that is mad, I was going to say WowHD cancelled my order yesterday. Thanks for letting me know, that's another WowHD horror story to add to the pile.

I got off on one of their good days so it seems. Still, not worth the hassle for a £6 SB.

i got no clue what is going on with my order from wowhd

i put it in my cart and paid with PayPal (without creating an account) but never got an order confirmation from them neither any update

Received today from WOWHD in mint condition :thumbs:

Arrived in their usual happy-go-lucky packaging, bubble plastic pouch inside a WOWHD white bubble envelope.

Well I'm going to have to email the hive. Still nothing shown up

i received my copy from wowhd today. it came in a bubble wrap envelope labeled air mail and came all the way from hong kong :/

no wonder they take so long if they are sourcing them from the far corners of the earth

Haha same, I feel guilty about all the effort that went into getting that steel to me, gonna whack it on ebay at price and pass the savings on to someone else.