Music on Vinyl The Edge of Seventeen - OST by V.A. (colored vinyl)

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Released: January 20th, 2017
Purchase: JPC.de
Price: 28,99 EUR

Note:
2LP 180 gr. audiophile vinyl, first 750 numbered copies on orange vinyl, Gatefold sleeve, Including exclusive poster, PVC protective sleeve

2983_foto2_product_xl.jpg

The Edge of Seventeen is a new coming-of-age movie in the vein of Sixteen Candles and The Breakfast Club – an honest, candid, often hilarious look at what it's like to grow up as a young woman in today's modern world.

Everyone knows that growing up is hard, and life is no easier for high school junior Nadine (Hailee Steinfeld), who is already at peak awkwardness when her all-star older brother Darian starts dating her best friend Krista. All at once, Nadine feels more alone than ever, until the unexpected friendship of a thoughtful boy gives her a glimmer of hope that things just might not be so terrible after all.

The Edge of Seventeen marks the feature directorial debut of writer-director Kelly Fremon Craig, and is produced by Academy Award® winner James L. Brooks – the filmmaker behind big-screen, character-driven classics such as Terms of Endearment, Broadcast News, Big, Say Anything, The Simpsons, Jerry Maguire and As Good as It Gets.

The film is getting plenty of comparisons to the John Hughes' The Breakfast Club, but it's mostly modern soundtrack helps set it apart from those 80s classics: Santigold's new rollicking "Who I Thought You Were," a standout off this year's 99¢, opens the movie and a pivotal party scene is filled with tracks by festival favorites like Two Door Cinema Club and Anderson .Paak.

Furthermore the soundtrack of the film features a hearty and exciting mix of talents as diverse as Aimee Mann, Phantogram, Birdy, Handsome Poets, Miike Snow and others.

• 180 gram audiophile vinyl
  • Gatefold sleeve
  • Including exclusive poster
  • PVC protective sleeve
  • OST of the Brand New 2016 Movie, featuring Hailee Steinfeld & Woody Harrelson
  • Great tracks by Santigold, Anderson .Paak, Two Door Cinema Club, Aimee Mann, Miike Snow, Handsome Poets, Phantogram, Angus & Julia Stone, Birdy a.o.
  • First pressing of 750 numbered copies on orange vinyl
Tracklist:

SIDE A
1. WHO I THOUGHT YOU WERE - SANTIGOLD
2. BALLROOM BLITZ - THE STRUTS
3. AM I WRONG - ANDERSON .PAAK FT. SCHOOLBOY Q
4. BAD DECISIONS - TWO DOOR CINEMA CLUB

SIDE B
1. PSYCHO - A$AP FERG
2. SAVE ME - AIMEE MANN
3. GENGHIS KHAN - MIIKE SNOW
4. DON'T YOU WAIT - CLOVES