paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 2, 2018
Purchase links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - Hmv
Price: £18.00 (Arrow) - £14.99 (Amazon - Hmv) - £18.99 (Zavvi)
Notes: Region B locked

c99d2b31-e2eb-4d97-b241-ace335f6acc4.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Lordpercy
TWO-DISC LIMITED EDITION CONTENTS

• High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentations of The Endless and Moorhead & Benson’s first feature, Resolution
  • DTS-HD MA 5.1 audio
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
  • Reversible sleeve with a choice of artwork designs
  • Limited edition collector’s booklet containing new writing on the films by critics Jamie Graham and Alexandra Heller-Nicholas
DISC ONE: THE ENDLESS

• Audio commentary by Justin Benson and Aaron Moorhead
  • Brand-new interview with Benson and Moorhead, recorded exclusively for this release
  • Behind-the-scenes featurette
  • Breaking the News; Benson and Moorhead pull a practical joke on actor Vinny Curran
  • Casting Aaron; Benson, Moorhead and producer Dave Lawson audition for the role of Aaron
  • Casting Smiling Dave; Lawson auditions for the role of Smiling Dave
  • VFX Breakdown
  • UFO Cult Comedy; improvised short film made whilst Benson and Moorhead were on the festival circuit
  • Vinny’s Story; a behind-the-scenes documentary filmed on-set by Curran
  • Michael Felker; a tongue-in-cheek featurette referencing The Endless’s editor
  • Seven deleted scenes
  • Outtakes
  • Theatrical Trailer
DISC TWO: RESOLUTION

• Audio Commentary with Justin Benson and Aaron Moorhead, and actors Peter Cilella and Vinny Curran
  • Audio Commentary with Benson and Moorhead
  • Audio Commentary with Carmel the Dog
  • Brand-new interview with Benson and Moorhead, recorded exclusively for this release
  • Archive interview with Benson and Moorhead
  • Behind the scenes featurette
  • Weird extras: How Resolution Will Help You Have Sex, Shane the Missing Character, Topless Scene, Extended Scene: Lawyer Call and Alternative Ending
  • Outtakes and unseen footage
  • Film festival promos

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Lordpercy
The Arrow site definitely says this is Region B - do these ever happen to magically be region free upon release? Will be anticipating a North American release otherwise. This film looks great - and that it comes with the directors' first movie is outstanding.

Reactions: paulboland
The Arrow site definitely says this is Region B - do these ever happen to magically be region free upon release? Will be anticipating a North American release otherwise. This film looks great - and that it comes with the directors' first movie is outstanding.
It's possible
The only way most of us know is when in hand and tested in a region A player

There has been before releases listed as Region B and ended up being region free

Well Go USA have distribution rights for The Endless in USA release date June 26th 2018
Available to pre order on amazon

Reactions: phate11
I watched RESOLUTION a few nights ago. I have never been so let down by a movie. So very, very bad. (What the hell people saw in it, I will never know- possibly the most boring bad movie ever. And makes Blair Witch look like a megabudget Masterpiece by comparison).
But people are allowed to suck on their first movie...and Endless looks interesting.

Reactions: paulboland
I watched RESOLUTION a few nights ago. I have never been so let down by a movie. So very, very bad. (What the hell people saw in it, I will never know- possibly the most boring bad movie ever. And makes Blair Witch look like a megabudget Masterpiece by comparison).
But people are allowed to suck on their first movie...and Endless looks interesting.

Your review could have been used for the endless...
I know the movie is pretty much praised but for me hands down the most boring 2 hours of 2018 so far.

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
Your review could have been used for the endless...
I know the movie is pretty much praised but for me hands down the most boring 2 hours of 2018 so far.
Thanks for the tip! (They have not improved?!)
Let me guess - you kept waiting for the interesting stuff to start amidst lots of banal dialog?

Thanks for the tip! (They have not improved?!)
Let me guess - you kept waiting for the interesting stuff to start amidst lots of banal dialog?

Exactly ! Wow ! You talk like you saw the movie ! Pretty creepy ! :rofl:

As for waiting for interresting things to start, i waited until the end credits started rolling...
Actually it was so empty that i kept watching it with a lot of attention cause i was thinking that such emptiness could only lead to some devastating twist... and it didn't. :LOL:

• Thanks
Exactly ! Wow ! You talk like you saw the movie ! Pretty creepy ! :rofl:

As for waiting for interresting things to start, i waited until the end credits started rolling...
Actually it was so empty that i kept watching it with a lot of attention cause i was thinking that such emptiness could only lead to some devastating twist... and it didn't. :LOL:
That is exactly what RESOLUTION was! (Well, there was this lame thing they wanted to be a twist).
And also, RESOLUTION had lots of plot threads that lead nowhere, and meant nothing at all to the story.
The trailer for ENDLESS makes it look interesting - so that is just a cabal?!:LOL:
Well, it reallllly doesn't help me want to see it that it is linked (storywise) to RESOLUTION.
(Maybe these guys are trying to start their own Cinematic Universe of Boring:rofl:....and I like movies that others would consider boring!)
Did it at least feel like it wasn't a student film? (RESOLUTION felt like 2nd year at USC film school).

That is exactly what RESOLUTION was! (Well, there was this lame thing they wanted to be a twist).
And also, RESOLUTION had lots of plot threads that lead nowhere, and meant nothing at all to the story.
The trailer for ENDLESS makes it look interesting - so that is just a cabal?!:LOL:
Well, it reallllly doesn't help me want to see it that it is linked (storywise) to RESOLUTION.
(Maybe these guys are trying to start their own Cinematic Universe of Boring:rofl:....and I like movies that others would consider boring!)
Did it at least feel like it wasn't a student film? (RESOLUTION felt like 2nd year at USC film school).

I like some movies people call boring/slow as well:rofl:
You could tell it had a small budget, but it seems professional enough to me.

Please post here or send me a PM if you give it a try. I'm curious to know what you think of this one.

• Thanks
Absolutely loved this

Will pick this up at some point. Looking forward to seeing resolution too and delving back into this universe

Arrow announced yesterday that the ltd edition is sold out online .there are still some copies left in high street stores, and a handful in their own store. they have decided to press a few more ltd editions (so hmv , amazon & zavvi will restock) emphasis on “few” and will be moving up the standard edition release date.

Back in stock with Hmv
It was previously listed on website as back in stock soon

Amazon UK available to ship in 1- 2 days

Note the additional stock that arrow made available might not include a slipcover

^ RE: SLIPCOVER - thanks for answering the question that was on my lips.

For the dedicated fan there's an eBay listing for this item signed by the two directors:-
1531314231110.png
1531314413486.png

s-l500.jpg