The Entity (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Eureka) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 30th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order Sunday December 11th 6PM UK time)
Price: £17.99

2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping this will have a decent set of extras with it if it's a Eureka release but frankly it'll be nice just to finally get a BR for this title :) Hopefully better transfer than the US disc though...

Is this the one where she has sex with it?

If it is I do kinda remember it from when I was younger

Front looks crap

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
SPECIAL EDITION FEATURES:

• Gorgeous 1080p presentation of the film on Blu-ray
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing
  • Trailer

11377212-1034441586741211.jpg 11377212-4474441586462727.jpg 11377212-9624441586840448.jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
Instant purchase
I saw this in the cinema when first released
I was about to order the USA Blu-ray recently glad I held out ordering as a Steelbook is better option for me

Such a shame on the art and I hope they sort that inside spine out. The ol' double pelvis

So this is the one where she gets raped by a poltergeist (so weird) .... I looked it up as no one commented on my post,

I do slightly remember this. Need to see it again though

Last edited:
At first I thought that I was looking at the cover to Ride the Lightning from Metallica but then I realized "no there's is better looking than this is". Man that's some really crappy artwork. :vomit: It's a good movie but I'll have to pass on this one.

the movie that brought the serious subject of "ghost ****" into the daylight.
Seriously. That is the plot of this movie. I remember seeing this on VHS as a youngster, and even then I was like "if this woman gets felt up by NOTHING again, I'm outta here...":cautious:
I rate this up there with THE MANITOU. The one about a woman with a tumor growing on her neck, that turns out to be a 400 year old ancient Indian chief. Just as believable....

the movie that brought the serious subject of "ghost ****" into the daylight.
Seriously. That is the plot of this movie. I remember seeing this on VHS as a youngster, and even then I was like "if this woman gets felt up by NOTHING again, I'm outta here...":cautious:
I rate this up there with THE MANITOU. The one about a woman with a tumor growing on her neck, that turns out to be a 400 year old ancient Indian chief. Just as believable....

The manitou sounds hilarious

from what I remember about this film and seeing it at a young age I remember being weirded out by those scenes

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95