The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 11th, 2015
Price: 539 Kč (20,01 €)
Purchase links: Film Arena
Mini Group Buy: carllenc
Notes: Limited to 300 units (first 100 numbered)

film_20498_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, finally seeing something different I agree with Psychoscot we should have a GB organised for this...

Hey guys

Got it confirmed that these will be numbered. There is only 100 copies of each and all I can get is 10 of each.

So if you are not sure whether to get this or not I think now is the time.

Mini GB HERE

Thanks

Reactions: pokjak290
@carllenc , I know you said soon...but do you know when we will see pics of the full package please? I ask because I'm very interested in this, but need to decide which edition I want soon, before the others sell out.

Thanks for all your help!

Is this version the uncut version?

Got this response from Filmarena today:

Dear Sir,

we are very sorry but our distributor didn't state if this item will be uncut of not yet. We are still waiting for these information.

We are very sorry for inconveniences.

Best regards

I hope its the uncut and I will be joining the GB now! :)

Is this version the uncut version?

as per item Description it states 132 min same as Theatrical version, since it is WWA I would assume it would not contain it. It would be great if it did, but I would not count on it. Since also Distributor didn't give the info to film arena, I would not have my hopes high as all other releases ie: Taiwan and other countries would have it advertised by now as well.

Will this have a slipbox also???

Not confirmed Yet.

@Robbo72 and @Actarus

Dear Sir,

according to our distributor the item The Equalizer will be uncut.

:woot::woot::woot:

That makes sense since the film was only cut for its cinema release in the UK. The German release is also confirmed to be uncut, so I would imagine that all other international releases will be uncut, apart from the UK one.

I just hope that the Czech release follows the example of other recently announced Film Arena exclusives and comes in a slipcase, preferably with the bonus disc, so far only announced for the German Steelbook.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hooch
That makes sense since the film was only cut for its cinema release in the UK. The German release is also confirmed to be uncut, so I would imagine that all other international releases will be uncut, apart from the UK one.

I just hope that the Czech release follows the example of other recently announced Film Arena exclusives and comes in a slipcase, preferably with the bonus disc, so far only announced for the German Steelbook.

I have been searching on the web and having difficulties finding info on the Uncut Version, only info I found is that the only Uncut Version is from German Version and is 128 min which is Strange as the Theatrical Version and Blu-ray release is 132 Min ?

If anyone can find info better than be to shed some light into this would be appreciated