Purchase link: FutureShop.ca
Price: $26.99
Group Buy: Drum18 or biscuitnoir

Units: 4,000
Region: TBA
Finish: TBA

Equalizer.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it just me or is Denzel's face shopped in from another scene? Looks like he's taking a dump from his face but picking a fight with his body. Same in the Zavvi artwork.

Yeah this art is just plain bad! Mind you so is the Zavvi one which I cancelled last week! Looks like Amaray for me unless someone else does either the 3rd art choice or something different altogether.

Wake me up when Futureshop stops this charade and starts shipping outside of Canada. I dont care what kind of red tape prevents this. Many other retailers found a way. Its just a movie not prescription medicine.
The red tape isn't a legal thing. We can't ship outside of Canada because our parent company in the USA doesn't want to compete with their own division

The red tape isn't a legal thing. We can't ship outside of Canada because our parent company in the USA doesn't want to compete with their own division

If your own greed and insecurities are preventing you from reaching most of the steelbook customer base, then why not just get out of the business all together?

I have never even heard of this movie was it in the theatres? Let me guess Denzel Washington has a gun. That's the joke in our household how finding a movie without Denzel having a gun is like spotting a unicorn.

2 guns
safe house
the book of eli
american gangster
deja vu
the inside man
Manchurian candidate
Man on Fire
Out of Time
John Q
Training Day
The Bone Collector

Back in the day Denzel could make a movie without holding a gun like Philadelphia but every movie he has made in the last decade hes gotta have his gat.

Reactions: Last Lizard
I have never even heard of this movie was it in the theatres? Let me guess Denzel Washington has a gun. That's the joke in our household how finding a movie without Denzel having a gun is like spotting a unicorn.

2 guns
safe house
the book of eli
american gangster
deja vu
the inside man
Manchurian candidate
Man on Fire
Out of Time
John Q
Training Day
The Bone Collector

Back in the day Denzel could make a movie without holding a gun like Philadelphia but every movie he has made in the last decade hes gotta have his gat.

Just like trying to find a movie where Sean Bean doesn't die right?

2 guns
safe house
the book of eli
american gangster
deja vu
the inside man
Manchurian candidate
Man on Fire
Out of Time
John Q
Training Day
The Bone Collector

Can't remember seeing him with a gun in Unstoppable [emoji102]

Reactions: StifflersDad