Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: 26 January, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £22.99
Info: 1 Disc. Limited to 4000 Copies.

equalizer-jpg.108075

Vote for the Final Artwork at Facebook (voting now closed)

Option A:
A.jpg

Option B:
B.jpg

Option C:
C.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't had the chance to watch this yet as it will be out next week over here but that's one movie I'm looking forward to both watching and owning. Thanks DB! :)

From the reviews i heard this movie is awesome and the best action movie of 2014 . Looking forward
@harry Sounds good buddy, look forward to the steelbook. I caught the ad for this last night, it was the first time I'd heard of it to be honest.

Reactions: harry
sorry to sound the pessimist here but how it will even compare to edward woodward?? no disrespect to denzel but maybe some remakes they should leave alone.
be like trying to remake something like fools and horses without david jason it just wouldn't work.

basil :thumbs:
Have you actually seen the movie? I was never too keen on the afore mentioned tv show!

Have you actually seen the movie? I was never too keen on the afore mentioned tv show!

no i can quite honestly say i haven't seen it yet as it is not out till 26th which is another 6 days away yet so i'm more than sure neither have you in this case, but you have seemed to miss my point which what i was getting at some things don't always require a remake, me personally used to love the orginal when i came in late from the pub years ago to watch.
each to there own but sometimes remakes are just a cash cow for studios because they cannot come up with orginal ideas of there own. i not saying i'm right beyond doubt just in this case i feel remake for remakes sake.
It could be a top notch film but until anyone sees it nothing is certain including my view and yours as well from where i'm standing too but hey hoo.

basil :thumbs:

I haven't missed your point. Classics such as Ben Hur and the like should never be attempted!! Haha!
All studios need to make money. Remakes, sequels etc are cash cows for sure.
I too, have not seen this, just the trailer. But the trailers always look good, right? !!
Be interested to see how it fares against the tv show [emoji3]