The Evil Dead Anthology (6-Disc Set Blu-Ray + DVD incl. Replica Dagger) [Australia]

severo

Premium Supporter
Jul 4, 2013
Vienna / Austria
"For the first time in the world, all 4 Fantastic Evil Dead Films includein the 1978 Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2, Army of Darkness and Evil Dead 2013, This collectable pack also features The Necronomicon Outer, 16 pages of original drawings and a 23 cm replica prop Dagger from Evil Dead 2 PLUS Heaps of bonus features and the Premiere of the documentary Invaluable."

- Includes Collectable 23cm prop replica dagger
- 4 BD and 2 DVD

Rated MA15+
release date: Nov 26, 2014

pre-order: http://www.madman.com.au/catalogue/view/30343/the-evil-dead-anthology

vve624.png

180$?...whoooow.

First question...how big is a limit?
Second...are they shipping worldwide?

Statement...i want it...badly!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Looks awesome but the only real draw for this to me is the inclusion of 'Within The Woods'..... I smell yet another 'Evil Dead' re-release worldwide with this included

Reactions: severo
yes, guys, i'm with you here - the set looks amazing, but not 140€ amazing.
and i also have the feeling something similar might come up as worldwide release.

Main question is how the book will look like. If it will be simillar to earlier book editions it will be cool.
But if it will be just printed face and the dagger is the only addition i will pass on it.

Raimi won't authorize the inclusion of Within the Woods . The LTD German DVD from a few years back uses a horrible dupey bootleg print (with VHS rolling and sound drop outs ) .

A few decades ago , at one of those 24hr Scala festivals Scott Speigel and Greg Nicotero came over to show Within The Woods and Nevada Smith super 8 movies . A buddy was tasked with looking after them for the weekend (I got a signed poster for finding them a Phantasm II vhs poster) and asked if he could borrow the WITW's print (with the idea of getting it transferred to VHS) they agreed, but where only here for the week, the only place that could transfer it would take a month.

I would love to see an edition like this for the UK!
As it stands the price is too high before delivery charges are even considered. :wtf:

Thanks for the info mate pre ordered what a great title very excited for this not bothered about the price long as I have it to add to my collection...

CHEAPEST PRICE - £75 / $137.99 www.mightyape.com.au

Screen shot 2014-10-08 at 02.36.17.png

Found this picture of the box set that Ive never seen before.

The Evil Dead Anthology
(6-Disc Set Blu-Ray + DVD incl. Replica Dagger) [Australia]
AUS $137.99 / £75 Release date: Nov 26, 2014

Ive ordered this edition from www.mightyape.com.au AUS $137.99 / £75 Release date: Nov 26, 2014
This is the cheapest price I have seen online so I hope this helps every one.

Box set £75
Shipping £10.35
Expect UK import tax £15
Royal Mail's standard handling charge if they pay UK import tax on your behalf £8
TOTAL = £108.35

I already have the following in my collection, is it time to sell these now to save shelf space and I will already have them in this new edition or should I just keep them?

What would you do?

Evil Dead DVD (US)
Evil Dead 2 (US)
Evil Dead Army of Darkness (AUS)

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-10-08 at 02.32.57.png
    Screen shot 2014-10-08 at 02.32.57.png
    753.6 KB · Views: 348
Last edited:
Thanks for the info.
Tempting...but if i don't know the limit of this beauty, it is hard to justyfie the price. I am still willing to wait for bigger drop.

The release date on this one however is mid december...:confused::confused::confused: so i am confused.
ScreenHunter_6579 Oct. 08 10.53.jpg

My logic:
- no info about limit => limit is higher that 10.000.
- price is very high for this => there are around 1000 such crazy collectors.
- 9000 to go if price will go down :p:p:p

So, not right now;)
tumblr_n1xp29XGtP1rlb6iho1_400.gif

If limit would be 2000 i would grab it i suppose.
Other opinions?

Last edited:
Reactions: Rand
CHEAPEST PRICE - £75 / $137.99 www.mightyape.com.au

The Evil Dead Anthology (6-Disc Set Blu-Ray + DVD incl. Replica Dagger) [Australia]
AUS $137.99 / £75 Release date: Nov 26, 2014

Ive ordered this edition from www.mightyape.com.au AUS $137.99 / £75 Release date: Nov 26, 2014
This is the cheapest price I have seen online so I hope this helps every one.

Box set £75
Shipping £10.35
Expect UK import tax £15
Royal Mail's standard handling charge if they pay UK import tax on your behalf £8
TOTAL = £108.35

I already have the following in my collection, is it time to sell these now to save shelf space and I will already have them in this new edition or should I just keep them?

What would you do?

Evil Dead DVD (US)
Evil Dead 2 (US)
Evil Dead Army of Darkness (AUS)

Thanks for sharing MRD!!! :)
This lowered price does go a long way into making this set a lot more attractive. However, as others have said, I think I'm still going to wait for actual pictures or a additional price drop.

I own Madman's Army of Darkness book edition, and the quality was indeed pretty disappointing (especially for its original retail price). So I want to see what this book actually ends-up looking like in-hand, and the overall quality of the dagger.

Thanks again for sharing! :)

Thanks for the info.
Tempting...but if i don't know the limit of this beauty, it is hard to justyfie the price. I am still willing to wait for bigger drop.

The release date on this one however is mid december...:confused::confused::confused: so i am confused.
View attachment 106181

My logic:
- no info about limit => limit is higher that 10.000.
- price is very high for this => there are around 1000 such crazy collectors.
- 9000 to go if price will go down :p:p:p

So, not right now;)
tumblr_n1xp29XGtP1rlb6iho1_400.gif

If limit would be 2000 i would grab it i suppose.
Other opinions?
At $119.00 US I'll take one. All the other's want $175.00 AU
Bob