The Evil Dead Anthology (6-Disc Set Blu-Ray + DVD incl. Replica Dagger) [Australia]

severo

Premium Supporter
Jul 4, 2013
Vienna / Austria
"For the first time in the world, all 4 Fantastic Evil Dead Films includein the 1978 Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2, Army of Darkness and Evil Dead 2013, This collectable pack also features The Necronomicon Outer, 16 pages of original drawings and a 23 cm replica prop Dagger from Evil Dead 2 PLUS Heaps of bonus features and the Premiere of the documentary Invaluable."

- Includes Collectable 23cm prop replica dagger
- 4 BD and 2 DVD

Rated MA15+
release date: Nov 26, 2014

pre-order: http://www.madman.com.au/catalogue/view/30343/the-evil-dead-anthology

vve624.png

Ok,I'm resurrecting this back from the dead.I decided to buy this from Amazon uk about a month ago.Received it today.Brand new,wraped in plastic etc.I take it out andddd...zero discs inside!What the hell?I've been buying dvds/blurays since forever and this is the first time this is happening to me.I contacted Amazon to send it back with a full refund.I wanted it to buy it again,but its more expensive now and,honestly,I'm a little scared that i wiil receive it faulty again...Any advice?I already have the region b trilogy set,but i love the movies,and the extra content seemed to worth the double dip.Anyway ,i just wanted to share my pain,lol, and to warn anyone interested in buying this that there is a chance of missing discs.That particular seller is not selling it anymore btw.

Ok,I'm resurrecting this back from the dead.I decided to buy this from Amazon uk about a month ago.Received it today.Brand new,wraped in plastic etc.I take it out andddd...zero discs inside!What the hell?I've been buying dvds/blurays since forever and this is the first time this is happening to me.I contacted Amazon to send it back with a full refund.I wanted it to buy it again,but its more expensive now and,honestly,I'm a little scared that i wiil receive it faulty again...Any advice?I already have the region b trilogy set,but i love the movies,and the extra content seemed to worth the double dip.Anyway ,i just wanted to share my pain,lol, and to warn anyone interested in buying this that there is a chance of missing discs.That particular seller is not selling it anymore btw.

Wow ! How's the rating of the seller ? Was it fullfilled by amazon ? Or did the seller shipped himself ? Did the package looked suspicious ? I mean it is easy to seal back a dvd box.

That sucks....its rare for something like that too happen but I guess its possible. Good luck if you order another one!

If it was from amazon directly get it again and return the more expensive one after.

it is impossible that Amazon had it in their stock. it was some of the sellers that are using Amazon. Can you please let us know which?

I bought it new, from a seller,fulfilled by Amazon.There was nothing weird or suspicious about the packaging, and that seller has a 98% rating from a large number of buyers.

I bought it new, from a seller,fulfilled by Amazon.There was nothing weird or suspicious about the packaging, and that seller has a 98% rating from a large number of buyers.

might be a refurbished item that was not properly checked...
i suppose you may send it back to the seller and get a refund.
was it way cheaper than the other one listed by other sellers ?
you sure it was nto stated in the product description ? like : case only, no discs ?
really bad luck !

might be a refurbished item that was not properly checked...
i suppose you may send it back to the seller and get a refund.
was it way cheaper than the other one listed by other sellers ?
you sure it was nto stated in the product description ? like : case only, no discs ?
really bad luck !

Yeah I was going to say that exact same thing, maybe it was refurbished or they were selling it just as the box set with no discs. That really sucks man sorry to see that.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jocelin