Multi The Evil Within 2 (2017)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK

The only way out is in.

You are Detective Sebastian Castellanos and at your lowest point. But when given a chance to save your daughter, you must enter a world filled with nightmares and discover the dark origins of a once-idyllic town to bring her back. Horrifying threats emerge from every corner as the world twists and warps around you. Will you face adversity head on with weapons and traps, or sneak through the shadows to survive? This is your one chance at redemption, and the only way out is in.

The Evil Within 2 releases worldwide Friday the 13th, October 2017 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.

Boxart :photo:

The_Evil_Within_2_ps4_frontcover.jpg The_Evil_Within_2_xone_frontcover.jpg

Surprised it's coming so soon. The original was a real mixed bag for me. Excellent visual design with some spotty, rough around the edges gameplay... it was also way too long and suffered high dips in quality because of it. Thsi gameplay looks way smoother though and I think I'm convinced that it'll be worth a look!

This will be my next purchase. I liked the first and even tho Shinji Mikami won't be in the director chair ( John Johanas who worked on the DLC will take his seat) , I still have high hopes that this will continue to be a nice cross between Silent Hill and Resident Evil. I hear this might be more geared toward stealth this time around, which sounds more along the lines of Silent Hill. Friday the 13th is a nice release date as well. :)