Multi The Evil Within 2 Steelbook [Europe]

Apo

Jun 19, 2017
France
Amazon.de (Steelbook only 15€)
Amazon.fr (with game, PC, PS4 or Xbox One)

release date: 13 October 2017

886977TheEvilWithin2SteelbookBack.jpg

863446TheEvilWithin2SteelbookOutside.jpg

724655TheEvilWithin2SteelbookInside.jpg

tumblr_oy14lmYX7B1ur15ilo5_r1_1280.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: MGD
A great Steelbook for an amazing game

It's such a step up from the original in everyway. I'm proud of them, I didn't think it would be this good or they could salvage even the characters of the first game but they did spectacularly

A great Steelbook for an amazing game

It's such a step up from the original in everyway. I'm proud of them, I didn't think it would be this good or they could salvage even the characters of the first game but they did spectacularly

I was skeptical about trying the second game- my drive to finish the first game fizzled out completely a few hours in to the game... Despite Shinji Mikami's excellent direction and control of atmosphere and tension- the game had no consistency or story. What little dialogue there was was predictable and the sequences played out very predictability... I am hoping that this sequel takes the more of a "Soft Reboot" route and actually provides some characterization and a reason for these character to continue.

I was skeptical about trying the second game- my drive to finish the first game fizzled out completely a few hours in to the game... Despite Shinji Mikami's excellent direction and control of atmosphere and tension- the game had no consistency or story. What little dialogue there was was predictable and the sequences played out very predictability... I am hoping that this sequel takes the more of a "Soft Reboot" route and actually provides some characterization and a reason for these character to continue.

Trust me it does. The new voice actors help a lot aswell for the dialogue and the story is better done...makes you actually care for Seb, he’s developed more. Cliche character arc but it’s supposed to revel in the cliche horror film themes