Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 22nd, 2014
Price: €21,79 €17.99
Purchase links:
Amazon.de

expendables3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@chunk this is the version to get my friend ;)
Thanks for the tag buddy.. First time seeing this. Is that a lenticular? I'm starting to really appreciate them. The OP doesn't state who's releasing this and how much so I'll wait for more info before I decide. I have the uk steel for the first film and I've just ordered the second films uk edition so I don't know if I should stick with uk.. if the price is right I may well end up going for this one though:):)

Reactions: harry
I hope Amazon. de get this and not media markt.
I think the Hero Packs have always been tradewide releases (as they have been available at Mueller, Saturn and Media Markt)!
To my knowledge the different Expandables 2 SBs have been exclusive to retailers in the past but the Hero Pack should also be available from amazon.de...

Is the hero pack available to order?

Is this amazon de steel, just the steel and no lenticular?

Sorry for my ignorance, but what exactly is the difference between the regular and the 'Hero Pack'?
They haven't shown what's included on this one. For EX 2 and the Last Stand Hero packs, they included Posters, art cards, Belt Buckles, A Police Badge and EX 2 had a Canvas. Each had its own theme items.

They haven't shown what's included on this one. For EX 2 and the Last Stand Hero packs, they included Posters, art cards, Belt Buckles, A Police Badge and EX 2 had a Canvas. Each had its own theme items.

Thanks, that's a good enough idea of what sort of thing it includes...nothing of any interest to me except the lenti.