Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 22nd, 2014
Price: €21,79 €17.99
Purchase links:
Amazon.de

expendables3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Will be cancelling my Zavvi order and getting this, however I wonder if Saturn or MM will release an exclusive lenticular steelbook?

I have ordered Hero Pack earlier. In my opinion if special edition have steelbook it is a blind buy!
Can't wait for this one, especialy when it's director's cut.

tumblr_mi3i6pekj21s55otto1_400.gif

I noticed this has gone up to 20.99 euros, does that mean we pay that now or the 17.99 it went down to if we pre-ordered?

I noticed this has gone up to 20.99 euros, does that mean we pay that now or the 17.99 it went down to if we pre-ordered?
It should be 17.99 just check your account it will show what price your order is
My order it dropped to 17.99 when the price dropped

If you only place a pre order now it will be 20.99 unless the price drops again

Pre Order Price Promise
Order now and if the Amazon.de price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price.

It should be 17.99 just check your account it will show what price your order is
My order it dropped to 17.99 when the price dropped

If you only place a pre order now it will be 20.99 unless the price drops again

Pre Order Price Promise
Order now and if the Amazon.de price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price.

Mine hasn't changed, its still showing at the original price i pre ordered it at, i'll drop them an email to check

Mine hasn't changed, its still showing at the original price i pre ordered it at, i'll drop them an email to check
When did you place your order and what country are you from as the price can be slightly different due to VAT rate for your country

When did you place your order and what country are you from as the price can be slightly different due to VAT rate for your country

Ordered on September 30th from the UK, i'm guessing it just hasn't updated on my account as i definitely ordered before the price drop