snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 8th, 2014
Purchase link: The Expendables 3
Price: £21.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies. Embossed skulls. Will contain the unrated version (only version to be released in the UK)

10985779-1410187873-658467.jpg

10985779-1410187873-658463.jpg

10985779-1410187873-658496.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it but I have an amaray for the first film, the canadian steelbook for the second so i don't really want another odd one for the 3rd.
A nice jumbo release with all 3 uncut please!

Damn, got the first two and love them - was hoping HMV would get the third movie also. Instead I gotta play Zavvi roulette. Still, a must have for me to go with the first two.

Well... I really hope other countries will get it too (Germany?) and they'll use the artwork that's more in tie with the previous two, hopefully also without that fast & furious font and these ugly blue outer glows

Well... I really hope other countries will get it too (Germany?) and they'll use the artwork that's more in tie with the previous two, hopefully also without that fast & furious font and these ugly blue outer glows

If Germany is NOT getting at least two different SB versions for The Expendables 3 then one thing is for sure: THE (SteelBook)WORLD HAS COME TO AN END :naughty:

That artwork is awful... genuinely one of the worst I've seen. I remember my first creation in Photoshop many, many years ago looking pretty similar to that. The film was really bad too imo, so it's a very easy pass for me.

Reactions: vurt
Any ideas if it will include a harder cut of the movie... it has become a bit of a joke really.... was it 18 cert for 1st, then 15 cert for the 2nd, then a 12 cert for this one? Is it too much to ask that as adults we can sometimes have just a bit of violence without having to listening to a 12yr old brat at the cinema on his/her phone etc????????? I hope they release the uncut version.

Reactions: blumike and ocielz