elle82

Premium Supporter
Dec 21, 2013
Australia
Release Date: 8th October 2015
Purchase Link: novamnm.com
Price: $29.99

111___.jpg

This is not a 'Collector's/Limited Edition' material. It is actually a Bluray slipbox with Scanavo case inside it.
And definitely not from USA @elle82 :rofl: It's from Korea.
Oh and repost :p:D
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...3-blu-ray-slipbox-limited-to-700-korea.69781/
Sorry my bad :rofl: it just looked like a cool collector set. was misinformed I will change the title a bit. Ive never heard of a scanavo either. Lol
Maybe @Sigill can merge this for me? Or move it? Or whatever? Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: AlienKing
Sorry my bad :rofl: it just looked like a cool collector set. was misinformed I will change the title a bit. Ive never heard of a scanavo either. Lol
Maybe @Sigill can merge this for me? Or move it? Or whatever? Lol
Its just another company like Amaray. I believe the cases are bit thicker/bigger.
It is definitely a cool collector item, but too bad the movie wasn't. I have the regular amaray with slip cover just because Jet Li is in it. :D

Reactions: elle82
Oh ok cool. Ive gotta say I loved the movie.....:D
It was supposed to be over-the-top action movie with unbelievable stunts and one liners (ie - Chuck Norris scene from #2). This one didn't have enough of it. They didn't use all the stars to their fullest and nor did they outperform the previous films. I really hope the 4th one gets better!

Reactions: elle82
Will order this tonight along with Nightcrawler and Chef.

I remember Stallone saying in an interview that he was inspired by The Raid when making this film. He missed the mark. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the action sequences towards the end of the film. Plus it was nice to see Wesley Snipes back although he kinda disappeared in the background for most of the movie.