Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release Date : October 30, 2014 / Pre-order date is October 10, 2014

Price : $32.99

Link : Novamnm.com -Sold Out

Note : It's Amaray Keep case.

From Novamedia Facebook :

Novamedia 4th exclusive title <The Fall>

We release Tarsem Singh 2006's film <The Fall> at this September.
It's 1,000 limited print run - Local : 600EA / International : 400EA. included numbered sticker.

The package artwork & detail information will notice soon.

Thank you.
See you soon!

10670219_504959496274494_4470358214393867949_n.jpg

Last edited:
@Novamedia. How about start taking preorders for at least one exclusive before announcing anymore :)

I've got to agree with this. Seems like they announce a minimum of one exclusive per week... yet the first one still isn't available for pre-order. Hopefully they can stay on schedule and releases all of these titles in a timely fashion.

Totally missed this announcement (and yeah, why can't these be put up for pre-order first). A visual treat, although not quite the matching with the substance. But I'd still likely get it.

Oh wow. If that's the artwork, its not that pretty. Really liked the film so I was actually looking forward to this release. If they do use that artwork, they better get creative with the slip.

I thought that was the slip
It is. What I meant was they should do something creative to the slip (ie - gloss, emboss, or something different? :D)
For example, imagine the front being a clear slip with just the title and the red mask. So you can see through the slip and the steelbook front art would compliment this clear slip; giving it depth or something...I donno just an idea :dunno: You know what I mean now?

I don't think the slip without any finish will impress me. But who knows? Time will tell.

Edit: P.S. Im liking your superman collection. lol. Especially the Superman/Doomsday slip is :jawdrop:

Reactions: Jericho
I see what you're saying. I was wondering if you thought that way just the amaray case. I agree, it could use something. Plain's done a great job on their non-Steelbook releases. Even the "normal" version of Melancholia. Maybe Plain and Novamedia can get together?

I see what you're saying. I was wondering if you thought that way just the amaray case. I agree, it could use something. Plain's done a great job on their non-Steelbook releases. Even the "normal" version of Melancholia. Maybe Plain and Novamedia can get together?
No I knew it was the slip. haha :D I kinda want Plain to do keep to themselves. They're doing such a great job by themselves and if they worked with another company I'm afraid there might be restrictions and ruin the release.

Is it just me, or does it look like a packet of Marlboro cigs?
lol after you point it out...cannot be unseen :LOL:

Reactions: satanclaus