The Fall - Ise Ananphada

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
thefall.jpg

Reactions: C2V3N and PunkNinja
I want this so badly :( I didn't knew about those comissions since I don't use FB and with only 40 copies it will hard to see anywhere for sale :sour:

Is it possible to buy this anywhere or do we have to wait until it hits ebay or something similar?

@dan8885 How can I find out about these if I have FB? Is there a page I could join?

I don't know this comission group who done The Fall. They're secret groups you can only invited too. And The Fall is done so even if you join, it's printed and shipped. Those comissions work like you only knowing title and artist, you join and pay a little bit upfront, you wait till it's finished and printed and then you pay the rest and it gets shipped...

I would also love to own this. There's just one on the bay, the variant without colors for crazy price :(

I don't know this comission group who done The Fall. They're secret groups you can only invited too. And The Fall is done so even if you join, it's printed and shipped. Those comissions work like you only knowing title and artist, you join and pay a little bit upfront, you wait till it's finished and printed and then you pay the rest and it gets shipped...

I would also love to own this. There's just one on the bay, the variant without colors for crazy price :(
Damn! That sucks. Would like to know how it all works. Especially how much it would approximately cost to do a private commission.

Most private commissions require much more then small deposit up front in my past Dan. In any case it's a lot like a blufans release but the wait is usually much longer. :p So maybe you drop $100 and wait close to a year. Just depends of course. Some Comm's need you to take on like 2 prints to get the project truly green lighted ... and/or allows those who invested an extra print to flip perhaps getting some of their money back on the keeper. Of course tho not every Comm is as beautiful as this and more often then not you got a 2nd print to flip at cost.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dan8885
Most private commissions require much more then small deposit up front in my past Dan. In any case it's a lot like a blufans release but the wait is usually much longer. :p So maybe you drop $100 and wait close to a year. Just depends of course. Some Comm's need you to take on like 2 prints to get the project truly green lighted ... and/or allows those who invested an extra print to flip perhaps getting some of their money back on the keeper. Of course tho not every Comm is as beautiful as this and more often then not you got a 2nd print to flip at cost.

Thanks for clarifying Wreck. I'm a print noob and only could tell from my experience. I joined two Ise Ananphada comissions for 13,50 GBP each. One will happen this year and one will go into early 2016. Lucky that there's not so much trouble with like you experienced.

Thanks for clarifying Wreck. I'm a print noob and only could tell from my experience. I joined two Ise Ananphada comissions for 13,50 GBP each. One will happen this year and one will go into early 2016. Lucky that there's not so much trouble with like you experienced.
@dan8885 where do you go to get in on these? I was looking around and ended up Expresso Beans for prints and posters. Familiar with that place? I am curious because there are a lot of prints there I could not find anywhere else (like Daniel Danger stuff that is harder to find).